Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting verified with Microsoft DreamSpark. Help

Options
  • 03-11-2010 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭

How do you get verified as a DIT student with Dreamspark after you login with hotmail.

?

Help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭tonkpills

I had a problem with the verification last year as I was directed to the software4students.ie subpage that didn't work. I used the following link to email Microsoft DreamSpark. Not sure it's the same issue but they can verify you anyway by providing you with a link and activation code. The turnaround for the response email from Microsoft was one day for me.

This is part of the email that I got back:
    Method 2

Navigate to the DreamSpark website by clicking on the link: https://www.dreamspark.com/activate

Login with your Live ID, Enter your one-time use activation code mentioned below and then click on verify:

Your access code: #####-#####-#####-#####-#####

Please ensure that you login every time with the same Live ID that you verified.

Hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Bald? er, dash!

Anyone here know what the story is with this new Dreamspark setup - I was registered before (my old login still works to sign in) and verified (not anymore its seems). I was previously able to get software from the site before they updated it in January - now it requires me to have an email from an administrator???
    Verify Account
    An account has been created for you by an administrator. You must complete the registration of your account by providing the account identifier given to you by the administrator.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭GlennaMaddy

When you click on the 'Create an Account' option, you can select DIT from the list, you'll be asked to prove your from DIT (you'll see the DIT login page)

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Bald? er, dash!

Thanks.

Found out that it's the dept of science only that has access to the premium account :-(

Advertisement