Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Transporter Passenger seat wanted

• 03-11-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭

Hi All,
    looking for a single passenger seat for my 05 T5 Transporter conversion.

Any other recommendations for pairs of seats that will do the job would be welcome too.
    thanks
    R

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

anronmor wrote: »
    Hi All,
    looking for a single passenger seat for my 05 T5 Transporter conversion.

Any other recommendations for pairs of seats that will do the job would be welcome too.
    thanks
    R

Seats from an espace would be the job, and they swivel too. I got two from a breakers for €150. Only thing with them is that they swivel the wrong way, if you will, so I have to put the passenger seat in the drivers position and vice versa. the arm rest is on the wrong side, but i can live with it.

Put a request onto www.partfinder.ie and see who comes back to you saying that they have them, but I think Sherlocks in Gurteen (Sligo) might have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭anronmor

thanks for the tip.
    I just read that seats from any recent VAG vehicle should fit the seat bases
    thinking of picking up some decent seats from an audi

sorted now, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,260 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

What did you get?

found a few on :

www.findapart.ie

I used a drivers seat converted to passenger side by swapping the seatbelt holder

• Advertisement
Advertisement