Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just-eat.ie €5 feast for Galway City

Options
  • 03-11-2010 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭

I know how you boardies love your food:D so thought I'd stick this up
    http://blog.just-eat.ie/five-euro-feasts/galway-city/

example: King Ding are doing sweet & sour chicken with fried rice or chips, 2xSpring rolls, can of mineral and prawn crackers all for...you guessed it €5!

there's offers for la salsa, robertas and different indians/pizzerias/chinese/chippers etc.

only snag (for some) is that you have to order online

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭uturnin6weeks

It is a web ONLY offer & is *not* available over the phone hence it being a JUST-EAT.IE OFFER!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

It is a web ONLY offer & is *not* available over the phone hence it being a JUST-EAT.IE OFFER!
    why are you stating something that is so obvious???
    that's why I said you have to order online and that's why I deliberately put just-eat.ie in the thread title
    the amount of pointless posts on this forum:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

i think they got mixed up with the "for some" words.
    You meant "for some people"
    the other poster thought you meant "for some menus"
    shows how easy it is for people to "read" posts wrong nd thats probably why I always get in trouble :D:D

magentas wrote: »
    why are you stating something that is so obvious???
    that's why I said you have to order online and that's why I deliberately put just-eat.ie in the thread title
    the amount of pointless posts on this forum:rolleyes:

That makes no sense. You said "only snag (for some) is that you have to order online" - why the hell is it a snag when you have to order it online? lol, are you a bit silly?

That makes no sense. You said "only snag (for some) is that you have to order online" - why the hell is it a snag when you have to order it online? lol, are you a bit silly?

because some people don't have computers at home and will have to probably go to an internet cafe to place the order.

• Advertisement

Not everyone has 24hour internet access
    can't believe I actually have to point that out to you

What a stupid thing to say! Most people do have a laptop or smart phone and it is safe to say that if people are reading this they *have* the *internet*!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuctifino

Is this delivery included, or do you have to pay for delivery extra... or do you have to collect?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

magentas posted;

And you reply;
    What a stupid thing to say! Most people do have a laptop or smart phone and it is safe to say that if people are reading this they *have* the *internet*!

picard-no-facepalm.jpg

no they don't actually - i give up

• Advertisement

Fuctifino wrote: »
    Is this delivery included, or do you have to pay for delivery extra... or do you have to collect?
    TERMS & CONDITIONS
    - These offers are ONLY available online at www.Just-Eat.ie
    - All €5 feast offers for Galway City expire on 30/11/2010
    - Not valid in-store or via the telephone
    - Minimum order values maybe required for delivery. This is at the individual restaurant’s discretion. Please check individual menus for delivery restrictions and pricing
    - These offers are available to both paid by card online and cash on delivery customers
    - The deals are as advertised and do not have a cash alternative
    - Restaurants reserve the right to discontinue and adjust the offer at anytime with no notice
    - These offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion

PS. brilliant username!:D

sheesh, the amount of bitchiness on this forum the last month is getting silly

will ye all just chill

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭siobhan.murphy

Jasus what the hell is wrong with ye prople???
    thank the op and get ordering,,,simple as

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Nevermind all that arguing poop, lots of food for a fiver!!! :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Great deal.

Thanks OP :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Just so you all knowm if you live in town (or near one of the other places outside town) and youa re willing to collect it yourself, you can change the dropdown at the top from "dinner delivery" to dinner collection" and bypass the minimum order amount and the delivery fee, and you can still pay cash when you arrive there if you don't have a card.

Happy days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Damn, I made enough dinner yesterday to last two more days :(

Hope this offer lasts

Damn, I made enough dinner yesterday to last two more days :(

Hope this offer lasts

open till the 31st I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Its time to fatten up for winter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭Fuctifino

If anyone finds free delivery (aka actually a meal for a 5er) let me know

• Advertisement

Fuctifino wrote: »
    If anyone finds free delivery (aka actually a meal for a 5er) let me know
    don't think you'll get all that and delivery free for one €5 feast although I may be wrong and will let ya know if I come across anywhere offering it
    most places have min order of around €10 to get free delivery

did you see seanehs post above
    you can just collect it and pay cash...might not suit everyone but that's what I'll be doing!:o

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

Thanks magentas, best thing is you can order multiple €5 deals and the delivery charge stays the same. Mmmm

(Just waiting for Cleary to come online to give out to us all for turning into fatties :p)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Collected a beast of a meal from the charcoal there..€5 to collect..1/4 doner large taco fries and a can of coke..result!! Normally €9.90 in there i think..they try screw ya outta the deal with delivery but once ya hit collection yer sound!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Das Kitty wrote: »
    Thanks magentas, best thing is you can order multiple €5 deals and the delivery charge stays the same. Mmmm

(Just waiting for Cleary to come online to give out to us all for turning into fatties :p)

I'm nyoming a Charcoal Grill as I type :pac:

1/4 Donor Burger, Taco Fries (Large) and a can for 5euro, went in and collected it.

Oh man I feel fat but it tastes so good. Damn you OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Collected a beast of a meal from the charcoal there..€5 to collect..1/4 doner large taco fries and a can of coke..result!! Normally €9.90 in there i think..they try screw ya outta the deal with delivery but once ya hit collection yer sound!

You were hardly the fella in the blue hoodie, were ya?? :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,533 ✭✭✭the keen edge

The Himalayas deal seems like a monster feed altogether, 5 €5 meals for a fiver!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Love you OP. Apache's deal is a tad disappointing compared to the rest,eh?
    Garlic Bread
    & Potato Wedges
    €5 FEAST

Oh my god.The feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 590 ✭✭✭theintern

Seaneh wrote: »
    open till the 31st I think.

Jaysus, 31st of November? That must be new...

The tasty bites deal is the best (well, size wise anyway) by the looks of things.

Donar, Chips, 2 pieces of chicken and a can, thats some feed. Their kebabs are nice too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shlippery

JohnCleary wrote: »
    You were hardly the fella in the blue hoodie, were ya?? :pac:

Don't think so, was wearing a green commerce hoodie! Although I wasn't the only one in there getting the meal, there was a fella before me getting the same thing!

Either way...i'm feelin a lil worse for wear now..some feed!

Advertisement