Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just-eat.ie €5 feast for Galway City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Xiney wrote: »
    oh my god guys

just-eat.ca

.CA

Oh Just-eat.ie, I don't truly have to leave you!!!

(Might as well just buy a mumu and one of those motorized scooters)

Your leaving? I assume back to Canada? Since you guys don't have internet there do you want me to assume your role as moderator? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Wompa1 wrote: »
    Your leaving? I assume back to Canada? Since you guys don't have internet there do you want me to assume your role as moderator? ;)

You live in Ireland and you're going to try and insult another country's internet?

Really?

Xiney wrote: »
    You live in Ireland and you're going to try and insult another country's internet?

Really?

Touché! That was toungue in cheek. Canada is alright in my book.

haha, I knew it was tongue in cheek, I was just bantering back.

Should have put in the pac face or something! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Thinking about having a tasty bites tonight! :D nom! hope the kebab isnt too small! there really nice >.<

• Advertisement

Thinking about having a tasty bites tonight! :D nom! hope the kebab isnt too small! there really nice >.<

doesn't it say that they are currently closed or something when you try to order it off just-eat?

It says they're open now?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

doesn't it say that they are currently closed or something when you try to order it off just-eat?

Were you trying to order before 6? They don't accept orders before then :-)

Seaneh wrote: »
    Were you trying to order before 6? They don't accept orders before then :-)

No it was after 6 on Tuesday evening. Wasn't me trying, twas the girlfriend so maybe she did something wrong..

ah they didnt seem to be open yesterday for some reason! got tasty bites tonight, have to admit the kebab has gotten smaller but not as small as i expected with what i read here. chicken was a bit meh, too much fat or something on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Wasn't me trying, twas the girlfriend so maybe she did something wrong..
    Ah ya, blame the woman. 'Tis usually the problem though. :D

Tried to order some subs in last night, but they wouldn't deliver as far as Wellpark. :rolleyes:

Ah ya, blame the woman. 'Tis usually the problem though. :D

Tried to order some subs in last night, but they wouldn't deliver as far as Wellpark. :rolleyes:

What? WellPark...isn't it from the one on the Tuam Road!?

no, newcastle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

Seaneh wrote: »
    no, newcastle.
    I'd walk there myself if I could get it from the Tuam Road branch.

I'd walk there myself if I could get it from the Tuam Road branch.

If you walked there you couldn't avail of the 5 euro feast thing then....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

If you walked there you couldn't avail of the 5 euro feast thing then....

Can the food not be collected?

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

The food can be collected.

Had food in Charcoal grill last Friday.
    went to the wrong one to collect it, duh :o
    the deal was large taco fries, donar burger and a can of coke.
    the guy said it actually was only a regular taco fries, doner burger and a can of coke but it was more than enough.
    happy out with the fiver deal :D

on Saturday, i got food from La Salsa. i ordered it and missed a call from them because i was there. got there the guy at the counter was being a dick about it. it wasnt ready because apparently after filling out the form online it doesnt say what i want. had to wait for 15 mins and then it was crap really.
    so not so good really.

tonigth i will try somewhere else...

I had la salsa there one of the days last week and I thought it was good. the wings were yummy and the quesadilla was good. not many chips though.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭3-D Preacher

I'd recommend against getting the five euro feast option from the Golden Rickshaw or Kumar's as their portions are very small.

Has anyone tried getting the meal deal from the Da Tang Noodle House? I've just noticed that it's not listed in their menu...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

From what I've saved on these deals is going to cost me in Gym fees! Genuinely feeling these offers now... I suspect Kingfisher, Peak Physic and Leisureland are subsidising this!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Blargh

I ordered from china court around eleven tonight got the special 999 menu order with curry chips the order went through no problem. 1 hour later starving and no sign of food I rang them. They said that there machine isn't on and they have no specials with just-eat.ie she said theres no feast or 999 menu!:mad::mad::mad:

Blargh wrote: »
    I ordered from china court around eleven tonight got the special 999 menu order with curry chips the order went through no problem. 1 hour later starving and no sign of food I rang them. They said that there machine isn't on and they have no specials with just-eat.ie she said theres no feast or 999 menu!:mad::mad::mad:

let just-eat.ie know - they shut down chans' offer for the same reason (you can see it's withdrawn)

china court & chans are owned & run by the same people.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭Im_No_Superman

Just got the Norios €5 feast deal. Very nice, perfect hangover meal! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

I am such an idiot. Just ordered food and was about to go downstairs with the money and wait for it.
    Guess who forgot to put their jacket in their bag before they left Sligo? The same jacket that they put their money in so it would be safe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

On the same topic

Italian place beside the new bus station are doing a "buy one get one free" on their takeaway menu, can be a mix of pizza or pasta.

JJayoo wrote: »
    On the same topic

Italian place beside the new bus station are doing a "buy one get one free" on their takeaway menu, can be a mix of pizza or pasta.

Which Italian is that?

greetings wrote: »
    Which Italian is that?

Only one there is Al Muretto I do believe....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Got the deal from the Himalayan in Mervue last night and it was a very scabby portion. Totally not worth the €5. It was one samosa, couple of chicken bites and a chicken drumstick all in a tray the size you get a small curry chips in. Most definitely the worst deal I've had and would definitely would not be going back.

Only one there is Al Muretto I do believe....

That's what I was thinking. Just saw there he had said 'new' bus station,I thought there was possibly one over by Bus Eireann that I didn't know about.
    Nice food in Al Muretto,bit pricey though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Btw lads, just to avoid confusion Al Muretto is now called Bella Roma.

Advertisement