Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

just-eat.ie €5 feast for Galway City

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭uturnin6weeks

Going to order a Feast tonight. Anyone got any recommendations other than Golden Mountain & Norios. Cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

tasty bites?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭SparKing

Said I'd chance Norios even though I live literally 50 metres from Tasty Bites,
    I was looking forward to being disappointed so I could bitch about it on the internet, unfortunately I can't complain except for the fact that it took nearly an hour,
    2 9" Pizzas with 2 toppings each
    2 decent sized portions of real chips
    Tub of curry
    Tub of garlic mayonnaise
    4 cans of Coke
    €10
    Couldn't bate it with a big shtick!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Edgedinblue

Got norios last night myself, have to admit pizza was cold and tasted a bit blah. they've also changed the drinks, you could order whatever drinks ya wanted until this week, now its 4 cans of coke. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭uturnin6weeks

The second last night of the €5 Feasts. I think i'll take advantage and get in my opinion the *best* offer from Golden Mountain.

Mmmmmm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

SparKing wrote: »
    Said I'd chance Norios even though I live literally 50 metres from Tasty Bites,
    I was looking forward to being disappointed so I could bitch about it on the internet, unfortunately I can't complain except for the fact that it took nearly an hour,
    2 9" Pizzas with 2 toppings each
    2 decent sized portions of real chips
    Tub of curry
    Tub of garlic mayonnaise
    4 cans of Coke
    €10
    Couldn't bate it with a big shtick!
    Does anyone know if you can just order a €5 feast from them? (Recession and all that...) Wanna try it out, need to keep under the budget for the week :D

• Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭hyperbaby

I did last week, no problem to just ordering the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

The second last night of the €5 Feasts. I think i'll take advantage and get in my opinion the *best* offer from Golden Mountain.

Mmmmmm

Best Chinese in Galway. Unfortunately that also makes them one of the slowest!...ordered for collection last night and was waiting over 40 minutes. If that wasn't bad enough I was told between 15-20...So in the extra time in there waiting my car froze over again.

Still nice service (but slow) and great food!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Got Chinese tonight and will get one more tomorrow :)
    Then will have to go off them until 2011.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

hyperbaby wrote: »
    I did last week, no problem to just ordering the deal.
    Just FYI, you can't.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Today is the last day!

Swiped from BA:
    Use the code 'FB30' at the checkout, use laser or credit card to get the 20% discount
    Dunno if it stacks with the €5 feast. Don't forget your 3% from fatcheese.ie as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

snubbleste wrote: »
    code 'FB30'

Just put through an order until the point i could input the voucher - and it seems to work!! €4 feast deal... NICE! Definately ordering tonight. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Just got two of the Norios feasts delivered for €8.50! :cool: (2 x 9" Pizzas, 2 x Bags Chips, 4 x Cans coke). Chips were less than half the portion received before, still plenty though. Includes 20% off with voucher, 50c laser card fee and free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

had la salsa tonight, half a steak quesadella, taco fries and spicy chicken wings which had my mouth burning! it was lovely though

just noticed a few places like subway and china court withdrew from the deals, anyone know why?

ah well, that's the end of galways €5 feasts...twas great while it lasted!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭cheesemaker

Cant believe I only open this thread tonight FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

'The Villa' are doing their offer all the time regardless (note on the window)

It's pure heart attack stuff but good value for the odd treat. I seriously need to start working over-time in the gym. In a way I wish I never saw this thread!

Advertisement