Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dunnes have started their Christmas music

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

markievicz wrote: »
    This baffles me every year!Parents buying presents and asking you at the till to wrap them in loads of bags etc etc and put it behind the counter so the kids can't see. I always feel like I'm part of some low key mission to hide the presents from the kids :D
    People may not be able to get someone to mind kids I suppose but they make life so much harder on themselves by bringing the kids with them and it's frustrating trying to hide the gifts, wrap them and let the parents pay without the child noticing, especially when shop is busy and there's other anxious customers waiting...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

magentas wrote: »
    I disagree! I've worked in retail for years and I love the music, especially the last couple years when I worked in small shops and I was the manager so I got to choose the music!
    It put me in a great mood and I got hardly any grumpy customers!

then again, I'm just a complete Christmas freak!!!:D
    I play either Christmas FM or my mp3 Christmas songs selection constantly at work, to make up for our lack of musak! :o

Advertisement