Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I got a headbutt on Patrick's street last night!

Options
124»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 102 ✭✭Sungodbr

hey silent sage or 'rage', my comment got deleted...have u looked into whether u have anger management issues

• Registered Users Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭zynaps

You should have coldly stared into his eyes before saying "I don't smoke". Immediately followed by exhaling a lungful of smoke into his face. :D

...You know, if you were going to be headbutted anyway, which from the sound of these guys was on the cards as soon as they singled you out.
    A lot of people here seem to be under the impression that you could easily have averted this from happening, but many similar attacks start with "hey mister, do you have the time?" and are pretty much unavoidable. The assailants probably intended to assault the OP before approaching him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭MinnyMinor

for a sage you were not very smart in the situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭HooterSnout

MinnyMinor wrote: »
    for a sage you were not very smart in the situation
    He is living up to his name by staying silent. Maybe the sore nose happened when he fell out of bed. Seriously, although it was fun reading about this "incident" the story changed too many times. I smell a "done something epic on their broken pride" rat. :pac:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Do not bump zombie threads.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement