Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lavezzi's Goal

• 03-11-2010 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭

Just after seeing Lavezzi's goal against Milan and it got me thinking, where have I seen a similar goal to this before. I know its quite a strange (and amazing) goal but its killing me trying to remember who scored the goal similar to it:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,476 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

It's Kevin Davies-esque, apart from the finish.

watched it live with a friend who usually doesnt give a **** about serie a and didnt know who lavezzi was and he was creaming himself over it for the next couple of days, great goal, forza milan though

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

The little toe-flick is reminiscent of another Napoli player from a while back, but I don't remember seeing a goal quite like this one before.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Similar scoop to Poborsky's goal for the Czechs in Euro 96. Although his was from further out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

keano_afc wrote: »
    Similar scoop to Poborsky's goal for the Czechs in Euro 96. Although his was from further out.

Im guessing you mean this one:

Classic, but not the one Im thinking of, I think the player was also falling or off balance in the one that evades my memory :(

Im starting to think it may have been Bergkamps that it reminded me of:

• Advertisement
Advertisement