Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account administration ??

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Couldnt find the authenticator for a Blackberry Curve 8520, as the app store said i had an invalid phone.

I went to the App Store on the Web and it said 8520 was supported. So i installed via the web. [Have to say really like the browser plugin ability to detect BB, upgrade App software, reboot and install the Auth software]

Edit - nm. Was able to assoiate it with my account find. Ill try it when i get home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 UberGeneration

if you are really into world of warcraft its a good idea to invest in a security RSA token things.. u also get a free pet with it..

this machine gives u a second code that only u can see at home on a screen and have to put this code in when u login so no chinese person at the other side of the world can login!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Same as the one for android/Blackberry/iphone......

Advertisement