Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SE Vivaz - Charger socket ripped out ..

Options
  • 03-11-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I got a SE Vivaz over the summer, bought it off my brother.. Anyways I broke the screen ages ago and all was grand... I tried taking phone apart as I was planning on getting new screen.. Anyways recently I was trying to put it back together, I only had the bottom buttons off so taught it might be handy to put back on..

So I was unplugging charger and what do you know the whole charger socket comes out along with the charger so now I can not charge the phone.. Anyways does anyone know what I could do to get it fixed or that?.. How much would it cost, also how much would it cost for screen replacement..

Thanks,
    John

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Going into fonemenders or MPRC in sandyford is probably your best bet. It could end up about €70

• Registered Users Posts: 5,534 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Davy wrote: »
    Going into fonemenders or MPRC in sandyford is probably your best bet. It could end up about €70

That with the screen? Wouldn't have that much.. Would I get anything by selling it with the charger?

That with the screen? Wouldn't have that much.. Would I get anything by selling it with the charger?

Thats for both. Its only a rough price as you would really need to see the phone first to know. You wont get much for the handset without the charging block on it

Thats for both. Its only a rough price as you would really need to see the phone first to know. You wont get much for the handset without the charging block on it

Would I get 50 for it?... hmm 70 aint bad for both as new screen costs 30 on ebay.. Dont really need the new screen though, more after the charging block..

Just go get a quote on it, and then see.

• Advertisement

Just go get a quote on it, and then see.

Dont live near dublin :(

Fonemenders are scattered around the place, or you can post it to either place if you like.

Advertisement