Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA 11 Creation Centre

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

I dont have the game yet lads but Im interested in this concept...is it up and running and if so, how are you finding it...
    Im literally drooling at the mouth to play a Copa Libertadores...

I wonder if we can treat this as a directory as sorts...for the most accurate teams ect from the best and most reliable grafters creating them...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I use it for the classic teams. I went on the Creation Centre, went to most downloaded (tend to be best quality) and downloaded:

Man United 98-99 (Keane, Beckham, Yorke & Cole)
    Juventus 97-98 (Zidane, Davids, Deschamps)
    Real Madrid 01-02 (Zidane, Ronaldo, Figo)
    Inter Milan 00-01 (Ronaldo, Zamorano, Vieri)
    Barcelona 00-02 (Luis Enrique, Rivaldo, Kluivert)
    Liverpool 04-05 (Err... Vladimir Smicer?)

And had a few cracking games against my mates.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Sorry for reviving an old thread, but what kind of players/teams can be downloaded? and how many?

Thinking of buying fifa now myself (brought PS3 home from college), anyone know how much it would be second hand?

Advertisement