Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market in Galway..

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Great to see the christmas market getting the green light in Galway.I was just wondering does anybody out there know who I would have to contact to organise a stall or a stand for the upcoming event.Who are the organisers??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭soundbyte

Welcome to last August. You are waaay too late, pitches are 50% over-subscribed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Just a few weeks beforehand is probably too late but try contacting The Galway City Business Association.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

gmm156 wrote: »
    I was just wondering does anybody out there know who I would have to contact to organise a stall or a stand for the upcoming event.Who are the organisers??

Have you got Delorean handy?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gmm156

thanks for that..all they can say is no

• Registered Users Posts: 12 gmm156

didnt realise its been in the pipe line for ages....bollox to that eh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

I've been booked into a small town Christmas Craft Fair since July, no harm in asking them I guess but it is pretty late in the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭spender.j

I would guarantee you'll get a space in the Claregalway Sunday market, there were loads of spaces last year...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

spender.j wrote: »
    I would guarantee you'll get a space in the Claregalway Sunday market, there were loads of spaces last year...

Depends what the OP is selling, I was refused a table at that market earlier this year after being assured there was space previously, because they had 4 other tables selling something similar.

Advertisement