Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some answers for paranormal activity or want to join a paranormal team?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

We are a professional paranormal investigative team that is based out of Steelville Missouri. We use science and technology to investigate claims of paranormal activity. We travel all over the US to help people understand the paranormal. We are also currently accepting team members to join our team if you are inside of the state of Missouri or are willing to travel to Missouri when needed. If interested or need help then check us out http://csiparanormal.webs.com/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

how do you manage to make a living out of ghosthunting (if you dont mind me asking)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 csiparanormal

I don't make a living out of ghost hunting...our services are completely free of charge to anyone needing help or wanting answers. I own a marketing company for a living and I work from home where I can take care of my children and family and run the group.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭dollydishmop

We are also currently accepting team members to join our team if you are inside of the state of Missouri or are willing to travel to Missouri when needed.[/url]

I'm more than willing to travel to Missouri when needed...assuming you'll pay my travel expenses ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

you do know this is an Irish forum and whats a professional paranormal investigation team?

We are professional ghost hunters so to speak....we don't make a living off this as our team has other professions they do to make money, but we are a team of people who travel and investigate paranormal experiences that people believe that they are experiencing and to help them with any concerns and to help them better understand the paranormal.

• Advertisement

In Missouri, USA?

Yes we are in the US however are willing to travel all over to help anyone who needs help.

We have more paranormal teams than ghosts in Ireland. Loads of professional ones.

Lol nice....there are several in the US as well but you have to be careful for those who just claim to be very well educated in the paranormal but really aren't

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Grimes wrote: »
    We have more paranormal teams than ghosts in Ireland. Loads of professional ones.
    Seems to be a lot who don't really know tbh.

PSI Ireland are the best one iv seen work. You seen them?

• Advertisement

Nope can't say that I have but i'm not from Ireland.

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Seems to be a lot who don't really know tbh.

PSI Ireland are the best one iv seen work. You seen them?

Cant say Im familiar with them but their website just blasted me out of it. Are they the ones who do the show up the north? If so link. Personally I think the PIGS are the best followed by Leinster :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Yeah. Got their own series on the BBC NI. Great first series. Series 2 this month.

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

We are a professional paranormal investigative team that is based out of Steelville Missouri. We use science and technology to investigate claims of paranormal activity. We travel all over the US to help people understand the paranormal. We are also currently accepting team members to join our team if you are inside of the state of Missouri or are willing to travel to Missouri when needed. If interested or need help then check us out http://csiparanormal.webs.com/

ok let me get this straight

1. Professional paranormal team with 2 members on a free web hosting site.

2. No photos on your site including your members (aka 2)

3. No Videos on your site

4. you have to fill out an application for an investigation ,,bad idea if someone is having a problem i think the last thing they want to do is fill out a form for a team they havent got a clue who they are because of no members photos ,,no vids ,no investigations photos ,,

there are several in the US as well but you have to be careful for those who just claim to be very well educated in the paranormal but really aren't ??????????

yep very pro there

i can see you guys going far :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Some more Scooby Doo please.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Ah in all fairness its not that different from some stuff here.

First of all, there are more than two team members, we just started a website and started advertising due to expanding our field due to looking to go outside of the state to help other people....second of all the site isn't completely finished as I do have a very busy life between my family, children, my job and my hobby of which we are very well known in the area and are highly respected. Third of all, an application to recieve help is on there because it helps speed up the process of getting your investigation done as you would have to answer the same questions even after getting in contact with us as it helps us to understand the case better, because no one should walk into any case without knowing what they getting into or what the claims of activity are. And yes a free web hosting site for right this second as I do not see putting out tons of money for a hobby that we do to help people which all of our services are free until I see that it's going to go somewhere, oh and also if you look close enough there is a contact number on the site if someone really needs help right away they can contact us themselves....So your opinion doesn't mean anything and as far as being professional we are very professional, and I will finish the site as soon as I get some time to do so, and maybe you shouldn't judge anyone as you have no clue how their life is, and ummm let's see just how much do you know about the paranormal? Obviously not very much to think that you can do investigations without finding out about the problems that people are having and apparently would walk in blindly on a case ROFLMAO.

....about the problems that people are having and apparently would walk in blindly on a case ROFLMAO.

Is it just me or that the worst possible valediction thus far in the 21st century?

just how much do you know about the paranormal? Obviously not

i know that spamming your website on an irish forum is gonna get you tones of cases NOT

just to clarify how long have you been investigating and i dont mean in your own home

If you don't like it, then why keep posting to it? There are plenty of other messages on the board that you can post to. Why keep coming back to a thread that you don't agree with or that you don't like?

• Advertisement

You didnt answer the question how long have you been investigating

First of all I had no clue it was an irish forum until I had already posted to it. I have been a paranormal investigator for four years, worked under another group for two years and have had my own team for two years.

I think we would like to know a little of your investigative history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

I like how you're making fun of and being patronizing to this guy while you have "Co-Founder of Leinster Paranormal" in your sig.

Very professional behaviour of you, you're really making your organization look great.

I have done many investigations in the state of which I live, many have been private residences of people, have also done investigations on the Snelson Brinker Cabin which is the oldest house and was the first court house of the county that I live in, The Lemp Mansion which is an old brewery in St. Louis and several people in the family committed suicide in the house and is now currently a bed and breakfast, I have investigated an old courthouse in Pulaski county of the state that I live in, I have investigated several cemetaries, The Harny Mansion in Sullivan Missouri, have investigated the USO~ Fort Lenardwood, and the historical Phelps County Jail and Historical Museaum

Cultural differences I think ....

........ we just cant understand people from Carlow :D

Not making fun of anyone if I was making fun of someone I would have been a lot meaner then what I was, I was stating facts of how things are in my country just because that's how we do things gives no one the right to make fun of it just as no one has the right to make fun of how you do things in your country.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

danny is from dublin ...... not carlow. dammit, im not even from carlow.

I think the OP is getting an excessively hard time on here - they're just the same as any group around here, even though csiparanormal made the age old mistake of saying 'professional' (there arent any professionals in this game).

Still - easy mistake to make. csiparanormal - dont mind the detractors - welcome to boards.

See the problem i have is when you say professional there is no such thing in the paranormal field as the field is still learning we have no solid proof of paranormal when things that happen that we cant explain do we put it as paranormal ehhh no

A team can conduct themselves in a professional manner and most of an investigation is common sense. but to label that you are professional Ghost hunters means you have proof do you have proof ??? and i dont mean personal experiences

If you don't like it, then why keep posting to it?

its an open forum get used to it

• Advertisement

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    See the problem i have is when you say professional there is no such thing in the paranormal field as the field is still learning we have no solid proof of paranormal when things that happen that we cant explain do we put it as paranormal ehhh no

A team can conduct themselves in a professional manner and most of an investigation is common sense. but to label that you are professional Ghost hunters means you have proof do you have proof ??? and i dont mean personal experiences

If you don't like it, then why keep posting to it?

its an open forum get used to it

Funny that... More people should insist that professional mediums should garner proof. Hmmmm??!!

Advertisement