Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Has just been released today for the PSP. Its priced at only €26.99 while the American store has it priced at $40. The file is a huge 4.25GB:) Also if you buy before the 9th of November you get a special "bonus launch week content" which includes a few ****ty themes and a soundtrack;)

Ive been awful tempted to buy it. But I am presuming you need 6.31 to run it(because you did with the demo)I am currently on 6.20 but i don't want to update because I am waiting for Total noobs HEN to be released:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Ive finished it and i really enjoyed it, i wasnt a massive GOW fan but this was by far my favourite. My review is up on the site if your interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭PaddyBomb

I think I'll pick this up in a few weeks. Chains of Olympus was one of those games I didn't want to end.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Saw this running on the PSP yesterday. My god does it look good for a PSP game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,870 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Saw this running on the PSP yesterday. My god does it look good for a PSP game.

It did annoy me a bit i was thinking "look how good looking this is" and thinking of some of the garbage that passed for PSP games. If games had been this good they would have sold much more software.

I think a good idea would be to have a PSP emulator on the PS3 it would sell more software for PSP developers and as long as they shrink the screen on the big TV its actually not too bad. Ive seen PSP's running on large screens at Sony events its actually ok looking.

Advertisement