Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taylor Swift O2 Dublin 27th March 2011

Options
  • 03-11-2010 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭

Heya

I was just wondering, does anyone reckon these will be hard tickets to get when they go onsale thursday morning, i know they sold out o2 priority tickets yesterday morning pretty fast, its just im hoping to get 4 tickets for present for xmas, just wondering will it be a sell out pretty quick and the chances of getting tickets.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,887 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Yeah it'll be hard to get them Friday when they go on sale tomorrow!

Okay, so ticketmaster says tomorrow and her homepage says friday so apologies shocksy for my smart arse remark!

Now, I would like to know which day it is as I have to get a ticket for my sister.

That's the last thing I need to happen as the ticket is gonna be a present and I have to be at a lecture at 9 and don't wanna be 15 mins late!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Mr.S wrote: »
    Ticketmaster are the sellers of the tickets, so i'd go with what they say.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for TM, This gig & the Kings of Leon are on sale at the same time, wouldn't be surprised if the site crashed!

Yea they were clever that they put the Bon Jovi tickets onsale next friday then the site would def crash within mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jeff Foley

Does anyone familiar with the the 02 know if the seats in

BLOCKB, row 26

are any good? Im Going to Taylor Swift in March, Im really looking forward to the gig and couldnt get standing tickets due to priortiy bookers:mad:.
    Im the type of person who has to have a really good spot aswell or else it will bug me for the whole concert. So please tell me there good seats XD!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭argentum

Whats the seat numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭Jello

Here's a seating plan

http://www.gigsport.com/images/seatingplan/ub40-o2dublin.gif

They're pretty good seats, I was in block F on the opposite side recently and had a perfect view. Not right in the centre though if that's what you want.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jeff Foley

argentum wrote: »
    Whats the seat numbers
    Seat numbers are 51-52!! ya i dont really mind if im a bit to the side its more can i actually see her or will i spend my time looking at the big screen sort of thing?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭Majestic 12

I thankfully got two standing tickets this morning, Christmas shopping has officially started! :D

They seem to be sold out now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Quiet Lurker

Mod Edit: no ticket sales on thread allowed, try toutless.com or adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Looks like it's sold out already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

Got 2 tickets, makes up for not getting katy perrys........

x mas pressie for 11 year old daughter sorted......

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭argentum

no your fine your left of centre 6 rows down from the middle aisle before the upper sections

Got my sister her ticket thankfully. Block B, Row 29.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

Did not expect this to sell out that fast. :(
    Hope there will be an additional show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Only found out about this tonight. Absolutely gutted it's sold out :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I'm block B too, row 27. Can't wait.
    Couldn't get the presale thing to work, raging we missed out on standing tickets.
    I saw her in wembley last year and she was amazing, we were right down the back seating, so hopefully this will be even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭PARARORY

Kellie Pickler & Glorianna are supporting this tour :D

Kellie;

Glorianna (they're actually really good)

On the last tour they both played 15 songs between them - that's almost a whole concert! And Taylor usually plays 18-20 songs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭D e e

Doesn't look like they'll add another date :( i really wanted to go but didn't expect it to sell out so quickly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Laauraaa

Jeff Foley wrote: »
    Does anyone familiar with the the 02 know if the seats in

BLOCKB, row 26

are any good? Im Going to Taylor Swift in March, Im really looking forward to the gig and couldnt get standing tickets due to priortiy bookers:mad:.
    Im the type of person who has to have a really good spot aswell or else it will bug me for the whole concert. So please tell me there good seats XD!

em priority bookers dont generally get the good seats. ticketmaster just randomly picks seats in the O2 soo even with priority tickets you could get a seat fairly close to the back of the arena.:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭sabrewulf

I just bought a standing ticket through ticketmaster. Some of them are back on sale. :)

Advertisement