Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

prologo scratch 1.4

• 03-11-2010 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

It looks the business this saddle and I dont know any one who has one.I have a weeks trial starting Saturday.Seems a bit like a fizik arione just a little softer and shorter and slightly different at the back?

I think its a really nice bit of kit.If looks were the only thing in saddle purchase I would buy it now.Its not the lightest and its not cheap and hopefully its a saddle that will suit me

Do any of you guys own one,as reviews on the net are very few indeed and not really helpful at all.

Even if you only had it for a trial, post a reply cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭paddymacsporran

I have a prologo scratch on the winter bike and a nago on the good bike.

Hardwearing, long lasting, still look like new, done almost 5000 miles on the nago. They are light too - suit my posterior perfectly, although a perfect fitting saddle is very much different strokes for different folks IMHO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭horizon26

Lots of pros who are sponsored by prologo use a scratch mode.53% of pro cyclists use a scratch saddle.Thats what it states on the prologo site,(so it must be true.)

In fairness it must be a great saddle,take it for a week use it as much as possible and then make your mind up.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭templer27

I have a prologo scratch on the winter bike and anago on the good bike.

Hard Wearing, long lasting, still look like new, done almost 5000 miles on the nago. They are light too - suit my posterior perfectly, although a perfect fitting saddle is very much different strokes for different folks IMHO

Whats the difference between the scratch and the nago.Oh thanks for the reply paddy macsporran.Your reply is encouraging they (prologo saddles) look like they are quality,to hear that they are long lasting and look like new after 5000 miles is very encouraging indeed.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭templer27

templer27 wrote: »
    Whats the difference between the scratch and the nago.Oh thanks for the reply paddy macsporran.Your reply is encouraging they (prologo saddles) look like they are quality,to hear that they are long lasting and look like new after 5000 miles is very encouraging indeed.

Just on the prologo site the scratch is a round shape and the nago is semi round Nago is 2mm longer.I'll try the scratch first and then the nago,take my time buy in haste repent at leisure,

Advertisement