Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roganstown Membership worth

Options
  • 03-11-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭

I'm thinking of moving clubs and Roganstown really appeals to me for a lot of reasons: Great course, little bit nearer than current club, and open practically all winter which is the opposite to the current club. I spoke to the club last year when I was offered a lease membership for €1,500 for a years playing rights. They also offered me full membership for €10k :D. I know the members split their €15k share for €7.5 about 4 years ago. Recently I was offered a share in Knightsbrook for €500 which was at one time selling for €15k. As reluctant as I am to pay clubs hello money in this climate I was just wondering was you guys think membership might be worth in todays market or if anyone has any knowledge of recent transfers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭Golfgraffix

I have been a member there since just before it opened and at €1500 with no hello money it is worth it.

The course seems to be in very good shape this year, still would love to see a better sand in the bunkers but other than that no complaints. The club seems to thriving, the course is reasonably busy with plenty of competitions.

I got baby number 2 due soon and a membership at the Portmarnock Links, so if anyone wants a full share in Roganstown on the cheap drop me a line.

J

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭AldilaMan

GolfGraffix

Can you PM me. I'm interested in full membership not just annual.

Aldilaman

Advertisement