Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton saturday

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭Jmcc001

hutton :p nice goal

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

So can we automatically qualify for next years Champions League if we win it this time :p

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭larry1

Fcuk Me !! Super Pav..3-2 COYS:D

pav u beaut :D

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

Fcuking unbelievable...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

if im honest. we deserved nothin form that match

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭marty2002

This game showed that we need a striker bigtime, please comeback soon Jermaine.

keane=cock wrote: »
    if im honest. we deserved nothin form that match

thats what happens when u turn up for 15 mins of a match

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Farcial display our league form goes from bad to worse Bolton ahead of us now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

mickman wrote: »

The players everyone here is always calling for I.e. Sandro and niko are playing very poorly

None of our players put in a decent 90mins yet you dig out people on here for wanting to see squad players get a run? Brilliant.

Let's not let the two late goals or the offside for their first hide the truth lads, we were shocking all over the park today. Far too sloppy in possession, we lacked any sort of movement when going forward and showed today that without VDV and with Bale marked out of the game we offer very little going forward. Defoe cannot return quickly enough IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Embarassing performance

The players everyone here is always calling for I.e. Sandro and niko are playing very poorly

We have no composure without Tom, it's as simple as that

i think you're missing the point mickman. nobody was saying sandro or niko were better than hudd or lennon. the point is that, whether we like it or not, we are gonna have to use our squad this season if we wanna go places in the premiership, champs league and possibly fa cup.

sandro played like a guy who has a lot to learn about being in a different country and a different league and about football in general

niko played like a guy who hasnt played all season

the only bright point today was hutton.....i really think he could be a weapon if he gets his confidence up

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

None of our players put in a decent 90mins yet you dig out people on here for wanting to see squad players get a run? Brilliant.

Hutton played well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

Awful display, maybe people will realise now why krancjar doesnt get more game time.

Our midfield cant defend thats why were always so open. Said it after the first game of the season, if teams attack us were wide open.

Kold wrote: »
    Hutton played well.

Over the 90mins I don't think anyone aquited themselves, but he was good going forward on the rare occasions we managed to put a few moves together, I'll give him that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,661 ✭✭✭mickman

Let's not let the two late goals or the offside for their first hide the truth lads, we were shocking all over the park today. Far too sloppy in possession, we lacked any sort of movement when going forward and showed today that without VDV and with Bale marked out of the game we offer very little going forward. Defoe cannot return quickly enough IMO.

Hutton played well as another poster said. Strange u pick out my post and try and start another argument

What does " you dig out people on here" mean. Dig people out of what?

G

Hutton played well as another poster said. Strange u pick out my post and try and start another argument

What does " you dig out people on here" mean. Dig people out of what?

G

I'm not trying to start anything, I disagree with the point you made so took issue with your post. If you want to deny people the right to reply perhaps you should consider a blog instead of a message board?

To dig out means to have a go at.

And I've already addressed Liam's point re. Hutton though if it is true that still means you ignored 8 other players to highlight the shortcomings of Sandro and Kranky. Now if you were interested in debate you might address the reasonable retort Ormus made to you, 'cos right now there's only one person looks like they're spoiling for a row.

I'm not trying to start anything, I disagree with the point you made so took issue with your post. If you want to deny people the right to reply perhaps you should consider a blog instead of a message board?

To dig out means to have a go at.

And I've already addressed Liam's point re. Hutton though if it is true that still means you ignored 8 other players to highlight the shortcomings of Sandro and Kranky. Now if you were interested in debate you might address the reasonable retort Ormus made to you, 'cos right now there's only one person looks like they're spoiling for a row.

Yawn

Don't you ever tire of hearing yourself prattle on endlessly about nothing

Yawn

Don't you ever tire of hearing yourself prattle on endlessly about nothing

Careful now, that sounds remarkably like an attack on a poster, and we all know your personal standards on that front.

Careful now, that sounds remarkably like an attack on a poster, and we all know your personal standards on that front.

As opposed to you who accused me of having a go at people when I wasn't and saying "brilliant" like you were talking down to me

As opposed to you who accused me of having a go at people when I wasn't and saying "brilliant" like you were talking down to me

Nothing I said was untrue.

Now have you anything of value to add to the thread?

• Advertisement

It's plain to see we don't like each other so I have an idea. Don't quote my posts and vice versa. Don't insult me like you have done many times before and I won't comment on you or any post you make

We won't acknowledge each others existence, agreed ?

It's plain to see we don't like each other so I have an idea. Don't quote my posts and vice versa. Don't insult me like you have done many times before and I won't comment on you or any post you make

You do as you please.

therecklessone & mickman please can you keep to the topic of the tread

thanks lads

Over the 90mins I don't think anyone aquited themselves, but he was good going forward on the rare occasions we managed to put a few moves together, I'll give him that.

He put in a couple of last ditch tackles too. He's really making that position his own.

I really think Gallas is the weakest link back there though, he's done nothing to convince me he was a good buy... except be a centre back when all of our other ones are injured. What's the status on any of the others?

BAE looked well except for the penalty.

No problem. That's why I'm here, to discuss the match

If only reckless will just stop commenting on my posts then everything will be fine

Kold wrote: »
    He put in a couple of last ditch tackles too. He's really making that position his own.

I really think Gallas is the weakest link back there though, he's done nothing to convince me he was a good buy... except be a centre back when all of our other ones are injured. What's the status on any of the others?

Gallas was very poor , was limping at the end as well.

King has just disappeared off the scene , daws is a month away by all accounts.

It's our lack of goals is the problem. Can you score lots of goals with just one up top?

Not if that one is Crouch anyway.

Jmcc001 wrote: »
    therecklessone & mickman please can you keep to the topic of the tread

thanks lads

Can't say I haven't tried, is there anything in particular you'd like to talk about?

@Kold, Gallas was outstanding against Inter on Tuesday night, I do blame him for the pass that lead to their peno but I think the entire back 4 went to sleep at times today, I've not had a chance to see the 2nd goal again but their RB had acres of space in the box and that is criminal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

It's our lack of goals is the problem. Can you score lots of goals with just one up top?

I think conceding is more of a problem, we havent had a clean sheet in the league, we have a negative goal difference and we conceded 4 today!

Advertisement