Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How's everybody doing so far?

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭nommm

I'm doing terribly on the study front at the moment. I had such great intentions. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭paddy978

Is it too late to start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I'm only doing six subjects

English(H)
    Geography(H)
    Business(O)
    Biology(O)
    Maths(F)
    History(H)

Not looking good for points right now, but I'm doing ok ATM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

paddy978 wrote: »
    Is it too late to start?

Nope! Well I hope not! The way I see it is any bit of study is beneficial, be it the night before or months before. Just get a bit done whenever you can really. Also no point in getting all worked up and worried over it. Just do your study, relax and it'll be fine :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

paddy978 wrote: »
    Is it too late to start?
    Of course not. Do a good bit for your mocks though. Once thats over you you will be grand. Best of luck.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I studied a small bit last week. A VERY small bit. But it's a start \o/ Got some decent revision books which will hopefully make this studying abit easier too.

Advertisement