Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing forum ban?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭

Can i be unbanned from the boxing forum please?. It was initially a short term ban for a minor mistermeaner a few years ago but for some reason or other i still seem to be banned.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The boxing forum mods are Big Ears and walshb. You should PM them and ask for the ban to be lifted. The reason the ban is still in place is that it was given before the current automatic ban-lift system was installed. Previously mods had to manually unban a poster, and unless reminded to do so it was pretty easy to forget to lift a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Thanks, ive pm'd both mods but no response and still locked out. Is the boxing forum actively modded?.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I know one of the mods hasn't been around for a week or so, but the other has been active so I'm not sure what the story is. I'll PM them with a link to this thread.

Advertisement