Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone ? For fastest Internet?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

What features are important to you in a phone? (i.e. camera, gps, FM radio, Stereo Bluetooth)
    - wouldnt mind fm but dont care and a big enough screen screen , a basic camera but dont really care (phones with ok connection usually have ok camera anyway)

Internet - is 3G/mobile internet important, or WiFi/EDGE
    i have a 3G modem and i think id prefer to go with 3 as they usually have good internet cconnection.

Operator - have you an operator preference - 3

Considering iphone .....but I should really dream on ....its out of my league (cant afford it)

What about smart phones.

Any advice would be helpful.

Tanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Is it pre pay your on?

The Samsung Europa is a lot of phone for the money, 2mp Camera, Wifi, Android 2.1, it's got a lot of features found in high end smart phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pattly

ya prepay and ya I would prefer to stay on prepay I suppose .

I meant to say aswell what about blackberry .

Wifi, Android 2.1, - what are these

Thanx.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,234 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Wifi is for connecting to wireless networks when there available, it also allows you to use your phone like one of the 3 mifi's

Android is an operating system for mobile phones, like you'd have windows for your computer.

What Android really means to you is you'll have access to about 100,000 apps you can download to your phone, free games, wallpapers, things like that. http://www.android.com/market/#app=com.fourtechnologies.mynetdiary.ad

If you can't stretch to a Galaxy S, iPhone etc, Desire, Spica, this would be the next best option.

I think you'll like this phone, great starter android.

Advertisement