Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Government to hold SW bye-election this month

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭Firblog

Heard SF & Pearce on the TV an radio, claiming that all the ppl in SW who voted for them, voted for their policies... well perhaps they should think again, while I didn't give them an number 1, they did eventually get my vote; an that was anyone but the fecking fianna Failers...

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Some great little stats from around the polling booths printed in the Peoples Press today.

One that caught my eye was that Doherty out-polled O’Domhnaill in Mary Coughlan's home territory of Inver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭Noreen1

muffler wrote: »
    Some great little stats from around the polling booths printed in the Peoples Press today.

One that caught my eye was that Doherty out-polled O’Domhnaill in Mary Coughlan's home territory of Inver

I'm curious. How did O'Donnell do on his own home territory? (Falcarragh/Gortahork)

Noreen

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Falcarragh No. 1 Total votes cast: 331

Doherty.........122
    O’Domhnaill.....162

Falcarragh No. 2 Total votes cast: 312

Doherty.........117
    O’Domhnaill.....159

Falcarragh No. 3 Total votes cast:385

Doherty.........123
    O’Domhnaill.....141

Falcarragh No. 4 Total votes cast: 346

Doherty.........121
    O’Domhnaill.....155

Gortahork Total votes cast: 393

Doherty.........118
    O’Domhnaill.....219

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Doherty would want to take his posters down their are quite a few up around this area before he is fined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

A lot of McBrearty's still about too. In fairness, they must be sickened - having to take them down and put them back up again in a month or two.

Advertisement