Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a lift with someone driving on to 4p.m. ferry from Dublin to Holyhead tomorrow

Options
  • 03-11-2010 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi all!
    I really need to get to Holyhead tomorrow and was going to get either the 1.15 stena line from Dun Laoghaire or the 2.30 irish ferries from Dublin Port. However these are both cancelled and the only other alternative for me is the 4p.m. from Dublin Port. However this does not carry foot passengers. Is there anyone who is driving on to this ferry tomorrow who would let me hop in with them? I was speaking to the ferry companies who told me that I can just pay as an extra passenger then. Obviously I would pay this and I would also give the driver some money in appreciation.
    Can anyone help me with this or how could I organise to get in with someone who is driving on???

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I would just arrive down and get talking to some lorry drivers, or perhaps go early and go into one of the haulage firms down there, if you explain your situation I'm sure they'd help seeing as it's just a lift on and off the ship you want. Hope it works out for you.

Advertisement