Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going out at the weekend?

Options
  • 03-11-2010 11:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭

I'm a 3rd year student here but rarely go out at the weekends. I've got friends coming in 3 weeks for the weekend and I don't know where the craic is.

Where would be the best pubs to go to and which clubs would be busy on a friday & saturday. Much appreciated!

Oh and we're a mixed group from 18-21..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭gaillimhabu

Paddy Fahy's in Bohermore for a few at the start of the night anyhow. Never had a bad night in there. They should be able to accomodate a group of ye no problem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Twilighter

bohermore's a bit out of the way for us but cheers anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭eagle10

The old forge back the west has the cheapest drink in town plus great DJ'S

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dollybird2

What are ye into?
    I'm early 20's and weekends we start in Skeff, then onto Front Door (if you don't mind being jammed, which we don't) and then onto the Quays upstairs. Maybe ye'd prefer a club?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

1. Go into town
    2. Walk down Shop Street
    3. Try a few places

Since all the pubs are in this area you can just stick your head in the door of a few and see what you think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Twilighter wrote: »
    I don't know where the craic is.
    It's down the arse of me pants. :pac:

Advertisement