Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NBA 2K11

Options
12346»

Comments

Liam O wrote: »
    There were a good few in HMV and Gamestop on Henry St. in Dublin the last 2 years anyway so while they might get a few in you'd probably have to be quick about it, maybe pre-order.

I was referring to Galway myself :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I requested Celtics, Lakers and Heat and the next game it said Celtics are interested in me. Is it random when the trade occurs?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,231 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

I was referring to Galway myself :pac:
    Is there not a HMV/Gamestop in Galway? They got a fair few in Dublin so if you ask I'm sure they could either get one from Dublin or if there's enough interest shown order a couple in...

sheehy83 wrote: »
    I requested Celtics, Lakers and Heat and the next game it said Celtics are interested in me. Is it random when the trade occurs?

Yes it happens maybe 1/2 games after you're asked about it post match.

You just get randomly traded.
    Last time I asked for one of the big 3 I got Orlando and was content to just stick it out for a while.

In my first play through I had one or two decent teams interested when I requested a trade then ended up at Sacramento or someone.

I think though if theres a good team interested and if you play long games and get A+'s and all that for a few games you should keep them interested, I think when I did it I was playing short games and prob' had a bad one or two that lead to a weaker team.
    Liam O wrote: »
    Is there not a HMV/Gamestop in Galway? They got a fair few in Dublin so if you ask I'm sure they could either get one from Dublin or if there's enough interest shown order a couple in...

There is, I may enquire about a pre-order as last year I went in a few weeks after release.

HAHA Yes, traded to the Celtics!! Then saw their PG is rated 84 and i'm only 54 so would be waiting ages to start but they started me as PG in the 1st game, this is what i'm talking bout!

• Advertisement

1st NBA 2K12 trailer is out showing the new Mode Legend challenge (or something like that). Basically it's the Jordan Challenge but with Bird, Majc, Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Dr. J and a few others that will be announced later.

Advertisement