Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

logging onto email at home

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi, just wondering is anyone else in lit experiencing difficulty in logging onto their email addresses at home, it was working fine for me up untill last week now anytime i log on at home the screen just goes blank than says I am not authorised to view the page, it's not my laptop as I have tried on my father's computer and ipad and it wont work on either of them too? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 cbalz

I've had the same problem but only using firefox. it works fine with explorer

• Registered Users Posts: 31,915 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

You should get your student e-mail to forward your emails to your hotmail account. It's much handier than logging out and logging in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭concussion

No problems off-site with Firefox for me. The problem may be on your end, somehow. Are you able to access eLIT?

Advertisement