Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Recommend Portable MP3 with Radio

• 04-11-2010 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Looking for present for someone who is interested in a small mp3 player with radio. Something smaller than ipod

I was looking at creative zens but there's so many models I'm confused. The latest touchscreen one seems to be the same size as an ipod

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

What kind of features are you after ?
    What size MP3 are you looking for, in terms of storage ?

If we know them we can better advise you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭adhoc

about 8gb not fussy just something small and decent sound that you could bring out walking with a radio.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

I'd as so often I do suggest a Sansa Clip+ or a Sansa Fuze. Not the Fuze+.
    Both players can be rockboxed for extra coolness. And can offer more storage via the SD card slot.
    The Clip+ is nice and small can be used for gym/running where as the fuze can be used aswell and has a bigger screen. both offer a great sounding experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

The Ipod nano 5G seems to be a good performer with radio reception. It is now being replaced by an even more compact 6G. I don't know the performance of the new models and they did not get great reviews from the critics. So I would hurry out to get a 5G before they sell out. The Creative X-Fi range could also be considered.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,851 ✭✭✭tech

• Advertisement
Advertisement