Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2yr old "different" present!

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭

Hi all

I am looking for a different present idea for my 2 year old niece. She has lots of toys, books and clothes so I was looking for something a bit unique and different. I was kind of thinking of something that is collectible so I could build it up over the next few years...

Any suggestions?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

A charm bracelet? but an adult one so she can actually wear it when she's older, you could buy a charm every Christmas / birthday / holiday, whenever you see any really!

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭lauratkd

A charm bracelet? but an adult one so she can actually wear it when she's older, you could buy a charm every Christmas / birthday / holiday, whenever you see any really!

Nice idea - thanks! Any idea what type of charm bracelet might be long lasting enough that it'll still be around in shops in years to come!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Kent Brockman

I got my wife a Bracelet from Links of London, many years ago, quite expensive at the time but she still wears it and has lots of charms added over the years.
    Might suit what you are looking for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

I'd stay away for Pandora because realistically she won't be wearing it until another 14 years or so. Pandora style bracelets probably won't be as popular or easy to find when you're getting her 16th birthday present!

I'd also suggest Links of London. The charms clip on so no matter what happens the company, clip charms are pretty easy to come by!

Advertisement