Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Windows Live 2011 (MSN) Problems ???

• 04-11-2010 12:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

Anyone else starting to see problems with this now ?

Currently messenger has decided to stop showing some of my contacts profile pictures.

Reading around a few website, a lot of people are trying to change back to the 2009 version now.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭dagdha

Hi,

I'm having alot of problems with this aswell and its doing my head in. First of all I was signed into messenger and I thought it was strange that none of my contacts seemed to be online for a few days and that i was'nt getting any emails (up in messenger where the envelope is and it showns how many new emails you have in your inbox). I decided to sign into Hotmail and when i did I had 20+ emails in my account but these were not registering with messenger so I was missing out on when I recieve a new email.

My name won't save on Hotmail either so everything I go onto it I have to type in my email address and password even though I have the box checked to remember my email address, my profile pic won't show up on either of my Hotmail account or on messenger.

When I downloaded live 2011 first one of my friends was online and I tried to video call him but he could not hear or see me but when i tried it on Skype it worked perfectly.

I tried to download the previous version of messenger that I had but I can't find the download.

It is really annoying me, so has anyone got any ideas on how to sort these problems out? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,140 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I don't know why Microsoft even bothered making the 2011 Windows Live version available, because there are also problems with 2011 Live Mail, in that it can't handle spam or junk mail, throwing the whole lot into the inbox. Any changes that you make in the settings to try and cure it are completely ignored, and all the crap still lands in the inbox. :mad:

There doesn't even seem to be a timeline for Microsoft's sorting it out.

Advertisement