Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Site still on BST

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place, but there seems to be an issue with the site still being on British Summer Time (ie. the clocks haven't been put back an hour).
    Because of this, the timing of posts is an hour into the future, I'm just after reading posts that say 00:45, even tho it's only 23:50 now
    hopefully someone can get onto fixing this soon
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

The time on mine is grand.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

please feel free to move this if it's in the wrong place, but there seems to be an issue with the site still being on British Summer Time (ie. the clocks haven't been put back an hour).
    Because of this, the timing of posts is an hour into the future, I'm just after reading posts that say 00:45, even tho it's only 23:50 now
    hopefully someone can get onto fixing this soon

Check the settings in your control panel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

not sure about post times, but the time at the bottom of each page is an hour ahead but only when i'm logged out.
    settings were changed automatically afaik. saw posts that were 1.57, 1.59...then 1.00...after the time change but still in right order :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I thought the servers ran on CST (Cloud Standard Time)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

whiteman19 wrote: »
    not sure about post times, but the time at the bottom of each page is an hour ahead but only when i'm logged out.
    settings were changed automatically afaik. saw posts that were 1.57, 1.59...then 1.00...after the time change but still in right order :)

yeah, could be when I'm logged out that they're the hour off, and then when signed in my settings adjusting it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

If you go to http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/profile.php?do=editoptions you'll find a Time and Date setting that you can set there :)

Advertisement