Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Battlefield Play4free announced

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Couldn't get into a game and I also noticed that there is no prone. :mad:

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Havermeyer

d22ontour wrote: »
    Only took a couple of minutes to get it last night.Took me a while to get into a game due to some poxy errors, wouldn't be bf with some fook ups i suppose. :D

Map was Karkand surprise suprise and i thought it was bit of fun.Only played for a while but thought it was better fun than BC. :D

Karkand is the only map available on the beta, but I agree. It's better fun than bad company, but only because it is on the style of the old skool Battlefield.

It's a bit pimped up with regards to user interfaces and displays etc - and different spawn points.

Still don't think it will take over from people who are avid BF2 fans though.

Although it's free, I just can't shake the feeling that it is trying to improve on a game that doesn't need much - if any - improving.

Advertisement