Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanently banned from Politics by....

Options
  • 04-11-2010 1:06am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

Scofflow the same mod who decided to ban me Yesterday from US Politics. I stated in a thread that I was willing to fight to defend Irish freedom and democracy and to uphold it. He then bans me for "incitement to violence" being prepared to die for ones country is not inciting violence rather stating my viewpoint.

I hope that this sort of harrasment by moderators is not condoned by the administrators.

I am being harrased and bullied by this moderator for no reason and I am giving boards.ie an opportunity to deal with it now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭Scofflaw

Posts in question - first one I saw was this one:
    Stinicker wrote:
    The gardai had no right to do what they done today and these are the facts.

Ireland is bankrupt
    Fianna Fail are a corrupt party acting illegally
    4 Constituencies are not getting their democratic representation
    A judge has ruled the current government are infringing upon the Constitution
    Fianna Fail will do anything to cling onto power and protect their corrupt elite
    The ordinary person of Ireland is staring into a black abyss

The students were right to protest and there should be more protests against Fianna Fail.

If the Gardai are prepared to defend an illegal regime who are shredding our constitution and democracy then the Gardai are also the enemy and should be prepared for the consequences.

Every man and woman has a patriotic duty to get these traitorous crooks out of office - by force and violence as necessary.

This is the one Stinicker is referring to - where he states that he'd gladly lay down his life for his country - but he omits the fact that he's also happy to "kill for freedom" and believes it should be an "all out war against the cowards of Gardai":
    Stinicker wrote:
    I would gladly lay my life on the line to defend this country and my ancestors fought (in the War of Independence) and died (murdered playing GAA). I am not the type that is afraid of courts or the Gardai and I would kill for freedom and am prepared to die if Ireland needs me in war or times of trouble; How many cowards in this country can say the same thing and mean it?

If this country must descend into all out war against the cowards of Gardai then so be it.

It sickens me that it took Sinn Fein to directly challenge this illegal Government in court in an attempt to restore democracy to the people. Where are Fine Gael and Labour?

This is the same situation we are facing as our ancestors faced 100 years ago under oppression and no representation .

The ban is a cumulative result of multiple not-quite-bannable issues, including arguing with moderation on-thread, reporting other posters because they reported him, complaining about his issues not being dealt with on-thread four minutes after making such a report, engaging in aggressive, insulting, or excessively personal posting, and generally not really accepting that the rules should apply to him. As a result, it's highly unlikely that any non-permanent ban would result in anything but more of the same unconstructive behaviour on his return to the forum, so a permaban seems the best option for the general good of the forum.

moderately,
    Scofflaw

Advertisement