Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scofflaw harrassing and bullying me

Options
  • 04-11-2010 1:11am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭

He has banned me from two forums in two days. I did nothing out of the way to him and don't even know the person. Is online harassment like this allowed because the person in charge is a moderator?

He has accused me of trying to incite violence and ignored comments made against me.

I trust something will be done about it.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

This is the wrong forum tbh.

And from personal experience I can say that I think scofflaw is one of the more reasonable mods, perfectly willing to engage with posters over his modding. What exactly did you say?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    This is the wrong forum tbh.

And from personal experience I can say that I think scofflaw is one of the more reasonable mods, perfectly willing to engage with posters over his modding. What exactly did you say?

I wrote how the people should stand up and revolt against the current shower in Government and followed it up with my honest allegiance to Ireland. I must have offended scofflaw as perhaps he is a member of Fianna Fail. And I won't hold that against him as everyone can have whatever political opinion they wish or lack of for all I care.

However he has targeted me and this banning came out of the blue without any warning infractions or otherwise. If I have hurt or offended him or others then obviously I apologise however I feel I am the victim of a mod on a power trip. Making a statement to defend democracy in a politics forum is part of what politics is about, defending fascism or something on the other hand would not be so great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Stinicker wrote: »
    I wrote how the people should stand up and revolt against the current shower in Government and followed it up with my honest allegiance to Ireland. I must have offended scofflaw as perhaps he is a member of Fianna Fail. And I won't hold that against him as everyone can have whatever political opinion they wish or lack of for all I care.

However he has targeted me and this banning came out of the blue without any warning infractions or otherwise. If I have hurt or offended him or others then obviously I apologise however I feel I am the victim of a mod on a power trip. Making a statement to defend democracy in a politics forum is part of what politics is about, defending fascism or something on the other hand would not be so great.
    I think I read that, the stand up to Gardai by force if necessary thing?

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

A thread has been started in the Dispute Resolution forum about this so I'm locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement