Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Script, Aviva Stadium, July 2nd *No Ticket Sales*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭JosDel

Ms Happy wrote: »
    I tried to get them but got the "no tickets available" crap. Ya must be very special :)

I'm VERY happy with my zone 2 :):):)

Wonder if it will sell out??

I checked Ticketmaster 15 mins ago and there were still tickets for sale..

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭desdman

JosDel wrote: »
    I checked Ticketmaster 15 mins ago and there were still tickets for sale..

That's true but the seats available are very high up.At the Michael Buble concert at the Aviva alot of people that were sitting high up were saying that they couldn't hardly hear him sing,so i think its not worth paying money for a concert which you can't hardly hear anything.
    I got my tickets first thing in the morning. Block 121,row H seats 9 and 10 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

desdman wrote: »
    That's true but the seats available are very high up.At the Michael Buble concert at the Aviva alot of people that were sitting high up were saying that they could hardly hear him sing,so i think its not worth paying money for a concert in which you can hardly hear anything.

sorry, just had to clean that up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

desdman wrote: »
    That's true but the seats available are very high up.At the Michael Buble concert at the Aviva alot of people that were sitting high up were saying that they couldn't hardly hear him sing,so i think its not worth paying money for a concert which you can't hardly hear anything.

But for buble that problem was fixed for the second night so there shouldn't be a problem being high up anymore.

I worked at both and the sound was defo better the second night!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

just got 2 standing tickets :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Tinie Tempah and The Corona's are supporting. Not bad TT is pretty good live

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Urbanrose

i believe it has very nearly sold out if not already.
    can anyone recommend any where near to aviva stadium to stay for this gig? Will be travelling down from the north for it, not a chance i'm going back up that night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Is photography permitted in these converts? would i get in with a telephoto lense

• Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

stick-dan wrote: »
    Is photography permitted in these converts? would i get in with a telephoto lense

Doubtful, even though it says No Photography on the back of tickets tehy normally let you in, but only with any fixed lens camera's. Unwritten rule is that if it's a removable lens jobbie then you'll have trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Suspiria79

The Script are a boyband

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Suspiria79 wrote: »
    The Script are a boyband

If you mean that they're a band, and they're all boys, then yes, for once you seem to be correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

The Script are a boyband

Who cares? I wish i was in a boyband $$$$

scudzilla wrote: »
    If you mean that they're a band, and they're all boys, then yes, for once you seem to be correct

Before The Script they were in a boyband in their colourful tracksuits dancing around the place. The band was called 'My Town'. Then they got big with 'The Script'. Boyband material from a few lads determined to somehow make the grade and collect the cash.

Before The Script they were in a boyband in their colourful tracksuits dancing around the place. The band was called 'My Town'. Then they got big with 'The Script'. Boyband material from a few lads determined to somehow make the grade and collect the cash.

The drummer wasnt in the boyband . They meet him after they came back from America .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

So what? I'm not a fan of boybands or The Script, but so what if they were in "My Town". They moved on? Are they not allowed to?

I used to play in some cheesey metal bands yrs ago (as in "look at me, I can solo faster than you wa*k wa*k bands), but nobody holds it against me today....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

Am I the only person in Ireland that has absolutely NO idea who "The Script" are????? How the hell are these people playing such a big venue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Urbanrose

dregin wrote: »
    Am I the only person in Ireland that has absolutely NO idea who "The Script" are????? How the hell are these people playing such a big venue?

lol possibly..

dregin wrote: »

Because there massive and have had 2 big albums.

Because there massive and have had 2 big albums.

Tbh I personally still wouldn't consider them big enough to headline something like the Aviva but I guess they must be

Tbh I personally still wouldn't consider them big enough to headline something like the Aviva but I guess they must be

Yea i am the same i would'nt have thought they would sell out Aviva . Thought it was a bit soon but looks like they are selling it pretty well. I wouldnt be the biggest Script fan but its good to see a Irish Rock Band doing well

• Advertisement

Yea i am the same i would'nt have thought they would sell out Aviva . Thought it was a bit soon but looks like they are selling it pretty well. I wouldnt be the biggest Script fan but its good to see a Irish Rock Band doing well

They may not be a boy band but Rock is also going a bit far! :D

They may not be a boy band but Rock isn't also going a bit far! :D

Well they are a pop rock band imo

Well they are a pop rock band imo

Big difference!
    Pop band defo, rock band not so much

Big difference!
    Pop band defo, rock band not so much

They are a pop rock band or even a soft rock band.

seachto7 wrote: »
    So what? I'm not a fan of boybands or The Script, but so what if they were in "My Town". They moved on? Are they not allowed to?

I used to play in some cheesey metal bands yrs ago (as in "look at me, I can solo faster than you wa*k wa*k bands), but nobody holds it against me today....

Big difference in a cheesy metal band than a lame boyband.

In their interviews they seem to be into the whole "Oh we're number one in Australia, oh joy, oh lord God yes!!!"

Lame

Big difference in a cheesy metal band than a lame boyband.

In their interviews they seem to be into the whole "Oh we're number one in Australia, oh joy, oh lord God yes!!!"

Lame

Eh i no if you were a musician or in a band to hear that your record is number 1 in any country you would be jumping up and down so its not LAME

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Does anyone know how many tickets they have actually sold for the Aviva?
    I know tickets are still available but I don't know what percentage of the 60,000 seats will be packed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Sorry , got tickets in the end . Now can't wait for the concert should be brooks

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jester1980

ANY IDEA OF TIMES FOR ARTISTS ON SAT?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 BigFatBass

jester1980 wrote: »
    ANY IDEA OF TIMES FOR ARTISTS ON SAT?

I work in the AVIVA for concerts. Last week it was doors at 6 and then mary byrne was on bout 7.15. Because the AVIVA can't have concerts on later than 10.30, I would say the coronas will be on about 7.15, Tinnie will be on around 8 and then the script around 9!

Advertisement