Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Thread

Options
  • 04-11-2010 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I posted a thread in AH this morning but it seems to have disappeared.

Obviously it's been deleted but I've no idea why. There haven't been any reported posts regarding it to give any indication as to why that happened.

I would PM a mod but there's no one online and I've no way of knowing who deleted it.

I think that if a mod is going to delete a thread rather than locking it with a reason then they should show some courtesy by dropping the OP a PM to avoid threads like this.

Cheers in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Hi Xavi, sorry it took so long to respond.

Your thread was deleted by another mod (not online now) as unsuitable for After Hours. Mostly because of the picture content.
    Yes, it would have been courteous to send you a PM to tell you it was removed I agree, but it's not compulsory.

Hope this explain it,
    biko

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Hi mate, thanks for taking the time to respond.

I did think the pic might be questionable, hence me stating clearly that it was NSFW etc. I guess my main problem is that the OP could simply have been edited to remove the pic with the text still there. The jist of the story is not too different to that of Neil Prendeville, yet that has been allowed to stand.

I know a PM isn't compulsory, but it would eliminate confusion and only take a minute to do.

Anyway, thanks again for responding even though you didn't delete it.

Advertisement