Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

baby car light

• 04-11-2010 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Would anyone know where i can get a 12v powered light for the car just to light up (not too bright though) the face of my little one in his rearward facing seat while travelling these dark evenings? The overhead integrated light in the car is too strong. Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

This might be something that those in the Newborn & Toddler forum have come across. Thread moved from Online Buying & Auctions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I don't know about a 12v light, but most hardware shops stock long-life LED lights that would be suitable for this. We have one that has a magnet on the back strong enough to keep it attached to the door or ceiling of the car. I think it's intended for camping etc, but it would do the job fine for you. The light is soft enough not to disturb the child or be a distraction to other drivers, but bright enough that you'd still be able to check on the baby easily.

We got ours in an independent hardware retailer - I'm sure Homebase, B&Q etc would have something similar. I found a similar one online:
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Rolson-Tools-60702-Magnetic-Lamp/dp/B001B4PINI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1288893871&sr=8-4

• Registered Users Posts: 13 classic_master

Thanks Cat Melodeon!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Good idea, I was also wondering what to do for light so I could keep an eye on the little lady in the back seat :)

Advertisement