Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Hot Press Signing Stage

FRIDAY

16:00 - Peter Hook

17:00 - The Saw Doctors

17:30 - Example

18:00 - Royseven

18:30 - The Original Rudeboys

19:00 - House Of Pain

19:30 - The Riptide Movement

SATURDAY

13:30 - Bressie

14:45 - Two Door Cinema Club

15:15 - The Vaccines

16:30 - Fox Avenue

17:30 - Cashier No.9

18:00 - The Minutes

SUNDAY

13:15 - Friendly Fires

14:30 - The Pierces

15:30 - Ocean Colour Scene

16:30 - Ryan Sheridan

18:00 - Fight Like Apes

19:15 - The Airborne Toxic Event

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 PuddleMooders

^ I suppose I was thinking waaaayyy too positively when I thought the Foo Fighters might be in that tent :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

my god the packing is a pain in the arse!

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,487 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I'm packed about two weeks. Just bought a few small pieces the past week. Leaving at about 10am tomorrow. Green campsite. Wooo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,565 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

so so so jealous of everyone going, even if (in my opinion) the line up isn't great this year.

It's just the experience of it is second to none. It's something else so it is :') and this is coming from a non-drinker :O

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 thewanted

Going on the Saturday, have a day ticket, whats the chances of me bringing in drink to the campsite and actually staying the whole weekend? cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,565 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

thewanted wrote: »
    Going on the Saturday, have a day ticket, whats the chances of me bringing in drink to the campsite and actually staying the whole weekend? cheers.

not a chance of A) Getting the drink in the day entrance way
    not a chance of B) Getting into Campsite unless you're very very VERY lucky. Even if you do get in there, you mightn't get back in there after the music on Sunday night. Too Risky imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

You would probably only be able to get a very small amount of drink in the day entrance way (and only if you're lucky.)

From my experience, you could very easily get in to the campsite after the main act and stay the night, but you won't get back into the arena the next day.

callaway92 wrote: »
    not a chance of A) Getting the drink in the day entrance way
    not a chance of B) Getting into Campsite unless you're very very VERY lucky. Even if you do get in there, you mightn't get back in there after the music on Sunday night. Too Risky imo

No chance at all of getting drink in? Can we get our friends who are there to bring it in for us like?

No chance at all of getting drink in? Can we get our friends who are there to bring it in for us like?

If your friends are camping then you can get them to bring drink into the campsite for you. Nobody gets drink into the arena unless it's hidden or they get lucky.

• Advertisement

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    If your friends are camping then you can get them to bring drink into the campsite for you. Nobody gets drink into the arena unless it's hidden or they get lucky.

and if we get there tickets would they let us in on the sunday and stuff? cheers.

lads anyone know can you pay a bit extra at the ticketmaster booth tomorow to convert 3 day non camping to camping??

df1985 wrote: »
    lads anyone know can you pay a bit extra at the ticketmaster booth tomorow to convert 3 day non camping to camping??

Thank God, I can.

oxegen answer these questions on their website.....who knew?:o:o

All packed and I can't find my ID :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Anyone know if I can get a towel for the hot showers or will I need to bring my own?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 178 ✭✭DirtyLeeds

Who replaced Jessie J?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,422 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

DirtyLeeds wrote: »
    Who replaced Jessie J?

you been living under rock?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭pauliewallie

any clash finder for oxegen?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KetchupKid

Warning, be careful,!!! Our tent was robbed while we were sleeping last night n most tents were hit or attempted. MCD security is useless, they're only here to protect MCD, not the paying customer. Beware knackers everywhere!!

mates brother and friends had phone and wallets robbed last night....lot of tents hit. oh the joys, heading off soon.

stay safe lads, leave the phones in your pocket!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Indie.

Question lads-

Are there locker facilities available for day trippers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 PuddleMooders

Indie. wrote: »
    Question lads-

Are there locker facilities available for day trippers?

Think the lockers are only available for campers. Just don't bring anything expensive with ye.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Dougal.Maguire

just bought my ticket on ticketmaster there, the only option is the box office collection i thought i could print them out ! anyway , it says i require a booking confirmation no. to pick up my tickets at the event would this be the order no. ?

and is the ticket office right outside the entrance ?

Thanks

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Sorry to hear about the robberies.

Keep an eye out for your fellow camper, and report any wrong doing you see. It's your responsibilty as a decent person to do so.

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

I presume you're able to buy tickets at the venue from Ticketmaster?

I want to go on Saturday for the day.... need to see Beady Eye again! I remember the last few years they were selling the day tickets for cheap (this was like 3 or 4pm on the Saturday)... hopefully they'll do this again! :D

Anyone know if it's close to being sold out!

Good luck to all you campers, I've camped the last 5 years, never again! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Does anyone know what time it finishes Friday evening, and (when) do buses get back to Dublin Friday evening?

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭Live4Ever

the_syco wrote: »
    Does anyone know what time it finishes Friday evening, and (when) do buses get back to Dublin Friday evening?

Check the scheduled time of the last band. Once a bus is full is goes back to Dublin, this is the case all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I Gotta Feeling that tonight I'll be at Oxegen, that tonight I'll be at Ox-e-gen, that tonight I'll be at ox-ox-e-gen!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

karaokeman wrote: »
    I Gotta Feeling that tonight I'll be at Oxegen, that tonight I'll be at Ox-e-gen, that tonight I'll be at ox-ox-e-gen!!!!!!!!!!!

*groan*

Last I heard this is miles from selling out, but I don't doubt there'll still be plenty at it. I doubt it's ever sold out, since the first or second year anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

Stay safe everyone! Hopefully see some of you in Penneys :p Tis bloody huge!

Advertisement