Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Half 10 announcement maybe?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yea have been checking MCD all morning ha . Come on

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

Queens of the Stone Age take the first record tour to Europe in May with a date at Dublin’s Olympia Theatre on 19 May. Tickets limited to 4 per person priced €44.20 including booking fee. On sale Friday 25 Feb at 9am.These one-time only events will feature the band playing the entire first album plus additional material from that same early Queens era, as well as nightly surprises.

Would imagine thats the big news

****ing delighted with that news!!!

Cant see that being the BIG news. It is great news all the same but would be surprised if that is the news. PLus as people have said Oxegen.ie is done atm

• Advertisement

Cant see that being the BIG news. It is great news all the same but would be surprised if that is the news. PLus as people have said Oxegen.ie is done atm
    It is, been checking all morning

It is, been checking all morning

Same , im glad im off today keep loading it every min or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Skig_Sean

If I remember correctly I think that the acts came out on a Tuesday last year? Could be wrong and hope I am but I think that's what happened

Well TITP are announcing their line up tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

yea and TITP & Oxegen allways have similar line-ups, The site has been down for a good while now, i hope it's not just a server error would kill all the buzz !

• Advertisement

yea and TITP & Oxegen allways have similar line-ups, The site has been down for a good while now, i hope it's not just a server error would kill all the buzz !

Yup i would be pi**ed off if it wasnt anything . Lets hope they dont just keep the site down till tomorrow :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

I think QOTSA is the big announcement. I remember last year the TITP lineup was announced about an hour or so before Oxegen. I looked at T lineup and cycled over to a friends house and we got the Oxegen lineup about 30 minutes later. So if T is tomorrow, I'd imagine Oxegen will be too

QOTSA for Oxegen too :P

If nothing happens by 12 i give up

Cmon Florence and Biffy better by playing again !

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭conor052001

sites back... nothing new

It's backup what a buzz kill

Site is back up . No news , obviously they are getting ready for tomorrow :(

Florence and Biffy again !
    Really? Where does it say that??

Really? Where does it say that??

OO noo sorry i'm only praying !

Weezer would be a nice also !

• Advertisement

OO noo sorry i'm only praying !

Weezer would be a nice also !
    Ah my bad haha. Personally I am hoping for Biffy, Jimmy Eat World and Limp Bizkit to be announced, not an outragous set of bands to hope for, just gotta wait and see

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Skig_Sean

Ah my bad haha. Personally I am hoping for Biffy, Jimmy Eat World and Limp Bizkit to be announced, not an outragous set of bands to hope for, just gotta wait and see

Jimmy Eat World are supporting Foos on some of their tour so they're pretty likely I'd say

Dont forget these guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭oisingeogho

T in the park annoucing line up tomorrow

OOooooOOooOooOooooo that would make my... my.. LIFE !
    Allways wanted to see these guys

But they are playing sonisphere the same weekend along with biffy :S

Skig_Sean wrote: »
    Jimmy Eat World are supporting Foos on some of their tour so they're pretty likely I'd say

My thoughts exactly
    Dont forget these guys :)

They would be awesome, but I don't have my fingers crossed, I have a funny feeling more "poppy" acts will get announced for a more mainstream festival =/

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,371 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

I'm expecting Sufjan stevens to be announced for Ox too, either before or after his olympia dates in May are confirmed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

For anyone having a quiet Monday, you might get lucky and see the lineup pop up here (I imagine they'll only upload it before the announcement) - all but one of the files relates to 2010 : http://www.oxegen.ie/wp-content/themes/oxegen/images/lineup/

For anyone having a quiet Monday, you might get lucky and see the lineup pop up here (I imagine they'll only upload it before the announcement) - all but one of the files relates to 2010 : http://www.oxegen.ie/wp-content/themes/oxegen/images/lineup/

Just found this on that link

img01.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I don't think I'm bothered camping this year, as its too much money.

Would it be any more hassle to buy 3 day passes?

Advertisement