Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Chase & Status aren't on the poster either but apparently they've confirmed that they're going...

And I've just noticed that Royseven and Consumer Love Affair are new. I have no idea who they are but, um, exciting? And who the hell is Madisun?

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭RonyPonyBah

Hey guys, i got two 4 day camping tickets during the early bird ticket sale

I got them under the 3 payment deposit scheme, where you pay it of over a series of dates

The next payment was meant to be sometime this month but since they announced the full lineup and the tickets went back on sale the date has changed to the 23rd of April on the site

Now my question is when is the next payment for us that got the tickets in the early bird sale ?

I bought mine online and it said that the next payments all go through automatically...

Namlub wrote: »
    I bought mine online and it said that the next payments all go through automatically...

Yea but i'm strapped for cash and need to know when to put money into my account

Oh found it, April 23rd and June 30th

• Advertisement

Namlub wrote: »
    Oh found it, April 23rd and June 30th

Yea it seems that they changed the date !, i'll give the customer service over at ticketmaster a ring tomorrow just to be sure

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/promo/zu302k

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

QOTSA confirmed from Rock Werchter the Thursday before Oxegen. Yea this has got my hopes up. My expectation has gone from no chance to slight chance. Please someone burst my bubble before I get carried away :P

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

Haven't read all the posts so sorry if it's been asked already: When do the days and times of all the non-headline acts get announced?
    I could be very tempted by a day ticket if the National and Primal Scream were on the same day but different times, even better if it was also the day the Strokes were playing. Also are day tickets likely to sell out?
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭part time punk

Mr.S wrote: »
    Times will only be realsed much nearer the festival, days should be sooner. no exact timeframe really.

Oxegen hasn't sold out in the last few years, so i'd be surprised if it did this year. When it has sold out, tickets are east to come by anyway.

Thanks, will keep an eye out so.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 TommyJoe15

Do ya think separate day tickets could sell out?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

TommyJoe15 wrote: »
    Do ya think separate day tickets could sell out?

I sure hope not.

If so I'd imagine they will most likely sell out on the Saturday with Foo's and Artic's playing.

I would be surprised if they sold out the friday seen as how The Script have played 3 o2 dates and now have an Aviva show lined up. The Black Eyed Peas are also unlikely, they are a huge sellout band but in Ireland they are by no means stadium slayers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Gunslinger92

How easily would one sell a 4 day camping ticket, considering it hasn't sold out? :confused:

Depending on what's announced for Reading and Leeds, I am very seriously considering it.

Well if you sold it for less than Ticketmaster are charging...

Oh I would yeah :p Feck sake, I dunno what to do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

If you have a mate or a mate of a mate that's going to Oxegen but doesn't have a ticket yet you could ask them to buy it. Sell it for a tenner less than TM or something.

Does anyone know if 99.50 is the full price for a day ticket (including service & related charges), or if there is a charge of 5 Euro upon purchase.

I already have a ticket for the sunday and considering getting one for the saturday and the friday. I have a friend who lives near Punchestown so I don't see the point in camping tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

karaokeman wrote: »
    Does anyone know if 99.50 is the full price for a day ticket (including service & related charges), or if there is a charge of 5 Euro upon purchase.

I already have a ticket for the sunday and considering getting one for the saturday and the friday. I have a friend who lives near Punchestown so I don't see the point in camping tbh.

There is a 3 day no camping ticket that'd work out cheaper than buying 3 separate day tickets..

There is a 3 day no camping ticket that'd work out cheaper than buying 3 separate day tickets..

How much is that?

I already have a ticket for sunday because I know a guard working that day so he's getting me in on that day for free, so it shall only cost me less than 200 to purchase 2 day tickets and I'll have the whole weekend for that price.

How much is that?

I already have a ticket for sunday because I know a guard working that day so he's getting me in on that day for free, so it shall only cost me less than 200 to purchase 2 day tickets and I'll have the whole weekend for that price.

Its €199.50 for the 3 days with no camping, and €99.50 for each individual day, so you'll save a grand total of 50 cent buying them individually :P

Its €199.50 for the 3 days with no camping, and €99.50 for each individual day, so you'll save a grand total of 50 cent buying them individually :P

Is that all?

Is there no service charge attached?

Usually when I purchase a ticket from ticketmaster venues its the face value + 5 euro service charge.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Is it true that Calvin Harris may only play a DJ set on the Thursday??

I will actually kill someone if that's true.

After seeing both his live sets and his DJ sets, I can say that I much prefer his DJ sets, they are much better.

He's not much when he perfroms live IMO.

seanbmc wrote: »
    After seeing both his live sets and his DJ sets, I can say that I much prefer his DJ sets, they are much better.

He's not much when he perfroms live IMO.

Really? I've heard nothing but praise about him. . I'll go to him anyway, if I can.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Are you allowed campsite access with a day ticket?Obviously i know your not allowed camo but can ya go in there throughout the day?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Pierce_1991

Soby wrote: »
    Are you allowed campsite access with a day ticket?Obviously i know your not allowed camo but can ya go in there throughout the day?

Nope, you might try wander in, friend of mine got in last year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Skig_Sean

I think you can get into the blue cause that has stages and the fairground and stuff

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Skig_Sean wrote: »
    I think you can get into the blue cause that has stages and the fairground and stuff

Nope . Day tickets only let you access the arena where all the stages are. In saying that it is easy to get into the campsite at the end of the night due to no one will check your wristband

I'm not sure but I'd say it would be easy enough.

What are you planning to steal the whole weekend with a day ticket?

I'd say that would be simple enough. Just bring a sleeping bag and stay overnight at the part of the festival grounds containing the stages.

That way you can stay the 3 days by only having a day ticket because you won't have to gain admission at the start of the day.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Really? I've heard nothing but praise about him. . I'll go to him anyway, if I can.

His DJ sets are good though :)

I'm not sure but I'd say it would be easy enough.

What are you planning to steal the whole weekend with a day ticket?

I'd say that would be simple enough. Just bring a sleeping bag and stay overnight at the part of the festival grounds containing the stages.

That way you can stay the 3 days by only having a day ticket because you won't have to gain admission at the start of the day.:)
    You still have to show your wristband going into the arena from the campsite each day, its very easy to tell the difference between the 3 day wristband and the 1 day wristband.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭seafood dunleavy

You still have to show your wristband going into the arena from the campsite each day, its very easy to tell the difference between the 3 day wristband and the 1 day wristband.

If you go in with a big crowd they wouldn't check.

Advertisement