Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 shelbourneTID

Can you camp where you want regardless of colour ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oddo

Can you camp where you want regardless of colour ticket?
    That's the word on the street anyway. I've a red ticket and going to blue camp. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,180 ✭✭✭tomissex

There's gonna be a Penneys there if anyone forgets their undies! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

tomissex wrote: »
    That's random. Handy though ^_^

The website annoys me because there's still a load of stuff that hasn't been updated from last year, but I think you get 20% off camping products at Great Outdoors and 20% off at AWear if you show them your ticket or ticketmaster confirmation email

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭ConTheCat

What work you looking for? pm me
    Done & Done! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19 NShadows

Howdy folks, anybody who ordered an early bird ticket get that same email asking you to print it out yourself? I printed it out but I'm always sketchy and nervous about them cause I'm ****ting myself something will go wrong when I hand them my A4 black and white sheet of a ticket!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭QueenOfLeon

tomissex wrote: »

Seriously? That'd be so handy for buying some dry clothes to go home in. Although the undies will probably be about a tenner -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Question - If you have a 4-day camping ticket but now only want to camp for three days, does it matter? Like do I have to swap or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

Hey guys, first time at oxegen this year so forgive the newbie questions but 1) can I still get into the campsites during the day if I have a three day no camping ticket? And 2) when does the last shuttle bus leave the arena?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

fj
    Namlub wrote: »
    Question - If you have a 4-day camping ticket but now only want to camp for three days, does it matter? Like do I have to swap or anything?

That wouldn't be a problem at all. Your ticket is still valid!
    Niamh94 wrote: »
    Hey guys, first time at oxegen this year so forgive the newbie questions but 1) can I still get into the campsites during the day if I have a three day no camping ticket? And 2) when does the last shuttle bus leave the arena?

1. Nope. You can only get in with a camping ticket. Although I do beliwve that it could be possible to sneak in.
    2. Just after the last act I think. Though I'm sure someone could give you a more exact time

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

such a terrible thread

stop keep askling the same question

yes you can bring cans

yes you need id

yes you need a tent

yes you can stay in red or blue with camping ticket

yes you can drink at 17

the timetable will be out in the coming weeks

all the same questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

Lidl have self inflating pillows on sale today for anyone interested.. :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Namlub wrote: »
    Im wondering the opposite, if I have a 3 day camping ticket, can I turn that into a 4 day ticket for camping and if so how do I and how much extra do I pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

I was just reading over the Oxegen forums, the resurfacing of the QOTSA rumour has really gotten my hopes up!!!

Im wondering the opposite, if I have a 3 day camping ticket, can I turn that into a 4 day ticket for camping and if so how do I and how much extra do I pay?

€20! Bring it to your local Ticketmaster. :)

You guys could just swap! :D

Oh I meant to ask a question..

If a ticket is bought with cash, is there a name placed on it? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    Oh I meant to ask a question..

If a ticket is bought with cash, is there a name placed on it? Thanks!

Nope

maximoose wrote: »
    Nope

Thank you very much! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

1. Nope. You can only get in with a camping ticket. Although I do beliwve that it could be possible to sneak in.
    2. Just after the last act I think. Though I'm sure someone could give you a more exact time

So does that mean non campers have no access to tribute stage/silent disco? Officially like?! :O

• Advertisement

Niamh94 wrote: »
    So does that mean non campers have no access to tribute stage/silent disco? Officially like?! :O

Nope, no access!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

no timetable yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 NShadows

I asked a bit back but never got a response so here I go again!

Anybody who bought an early bird ticket get an email telling them to print it out themselves? Nervous as God knows what about using my own printed out one in case it's not reliable!

NShadows wrote: »
    I asked a bit back but never got a response so here I go again!

Anybody who bought an early bird ticket get an email telling them to print it out themselves? Nervous as God knows what about using my own printed out one in case it's not reliable!

If they told you to print it out it'll obviously be reliable. Ticketmaster often offer the option to print your tickets yourself. There's no need to worry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭nitromaster

How long beforehand were the timetables last year? A week? So should be expecting them next week sometime? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 778 ✭✭✭UsernameInUse

is there much growl to be had?

• Registered Users Posts: 18 PWSHAM

Bought a 3 day camping ticket few months ago for a friend from Ticketmaster, just printed it out and see that it has my name.
    What's the story with ID, does it have to match the ticket name?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

PWSHAM wrote: »
    Bought a 3 day camping ticket few months ago for a friend from Ticketmaster, just printed it out and see that it has my name.
    What's the story with ID, does it have to match the ticket name?

Nope. They barely look at the tickets, just scan the code and off you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

is there much growl to be had?
    http://www.igb.ie/ ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

How long beforehand were the timetables last year? A week? So should be expecting them next week sometime? :)

The stage breakdowns were 14 June last year so we'll hopefully get them soon, from that you can pretty much tell the stage times. The stage times were only released a few days before the festival I think.

Advertisement