Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Niamh94

God that sucks :O thanks for the quick replies guys :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

is there much growl to be had?

I'm guessing you mean gowel?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭Penfailed

The latest issue of Hot Press has their stage line-up. Typically, two bands I want to see are clashing - Foos on the main stage and the Eels on the Hot Press stage...:rolleyes:

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

Penfailed wrote: »
    The latest issue of Hot Press has their stage line-up. Typically, two bands I want to see are clashing - Foos on the main stage and the Eels on the Hot Press stage...:rolleyes:

What does the Sunday look like??? Jenny and Johnny? Friendly Fires? Fight Like Apes? OFWGKTA?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Are there times out with them? If not you can't really judge it as the main stage will have acts on it later than the hot press one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭sabrewulf

Any chance to take a quick photo of this and post it here send it to the guys behind the Oxegen website? They surely don't know the stage line-up yet, otherwise they would have posted it on their website... :rolleyes:

Would love to know when and where Jessie J and The Pretty Reckless are playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 babsgirl

hi:), i tried booking a four day ticket today but was stopped at the end
    of the process because my details for '3d' secure were incorrect?:confused:
    havent bought anything online in a while.. how do i activate an account on this 3d or should it be automatic?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

does it have all the acts, or just the ones announced so far?

seeing as there's barely enough to fill 3 stages per day at the moment...

e: oh, i thought it was for all stages and not just the hot press stage :o

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Hiya everyone,bit of a newb to oxygen. If i have a 3 day ticket and can only go on friday,can i give the tickets to someone else to go on sat & sun?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

angelll wrote: »
    Hiya everyone,bit of a newb to oxygen. If i have a 3 day ticket and can only go on friday,can i give the tickets to someone else to go on sat & sun?

Nope. You'll get a 3 day wristband. You won't be able to pass that on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Hot Press Stage -

Friday -

Glasvegas
    Noah and the Whale
    Naked and Famous
    Metronomy
    Claire Maguire
    Tame Impala
    Keywest
    Cherri Bomb
    Readers Wives
    Madisun

Saturday -

Eels
    City and Colour
    Mona
    Miles Kane
    Eliza Doolittle
    Kitty Daisy and Lewis
    Frankie and the Heartbreakers
    Sweet Jane
    Consumer Love Affair

Sunday -

Bright Eyes
    The Airborne Toxic Event
    Jenny and Johnny
    Patrick Wolf
    Twilight Singers
    The Pierces
    Bipolar Empire
    Brother

:)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Looks like ill catch City and Colour before Foo Fighters on Saturday :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭sabrewulf

Thanks a lot for posting the hot press line up.

So, my only hope left seeing The Pretty Reckless and Jessie J without standing in the whipping rain would be the Heineken tent... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Glavegas and Bright Eyes both headlining. F*ck. Could cause some clashes there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Carl Sagan

Looks like ill catch City and Colour before Foo Fighters on Saturday :D:D

I'm thinking he'll clash with either AM or deadmau5, or it'll be a complete mess and they'll all be clashing anyway.

I'd love to see Dallas.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Carl Sagan wrote: »
    I'm thinking he'll clash with either AM or deadmau5, or it'll be a complete mess and they'll all be clashing anyway.

I'd love to see Dallas.

Thats why im happy City and colour instead of AM and then into FF :D

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paud.....

my back is going to be broke :( carrying 50 - 60 cans in a bag will be a struggle for me!!...along with food and clothes!!....any tips on how i can make it easier on myself? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Paud..... wrote: »
    my back is going to be broke :( carrying 50 - 60 cans in a bag will be a struggle for me!!...along with food and clothes!!....any tips on how i can make it easier on myself? :confused:

Leave some in the car (if you drove), otherwise bring spirits instead.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

bring a pack mule. we used to do it every year, they have stables for them at the back of both red and blue campsites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

lordgoat wrote: »
    bring a pack mule. we used to do it every year, they have stables for them at the back of both red and blue campsites.

Mine was stolen last year so I'm going to bring a cow this year.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Propane Nightmare

Does it matter if you buy a ticket off someone who bought the original ticket with a credit card and it has their name on it? Like would I have to prove that I am that person or does it matter if theres a name on the ticket? I would also be looking to change that ticket into a 4 day ticket from a 3 day camping ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭jubella

What I did last year was I only brought half the drink I would need at first, then I got the shuttle bus into Naas on the Saturday and stocked up for the rest of the weekend. It was handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Does it matter if you buy a ticket off someone who bought the original ticket with a credit card and it has their name on it? Like would I have to prove that I am that person or does it matter if theres a name on the ticket? I would also be looking to change that ticket into a 4 day ticket from a 3 day camping ticket.

Doesn't matter what name is on the ticket at all lad.

As per changing the ticket to a 4 day ticket, I'm not sure how you go about that. Maybe email the organisers and ask them if it's possible. Might have to pay an extra fee or something. Not too sure though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭me89

Bring the ticket into your local ticketmaster and they will change it, think it costs about 20 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Question about Car Park Passes, could I buy one down there? I literally won't know until the day of Oxegen whether or not I will be driving =/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Hey all.

Just wondering are you allowed to change a 3-day non camping ticket to 3-day camping by bringing it to a local ticketmaster.

I ask because originally me and my friend didn't intend on camping but now I might change my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,287 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

me89 wrote: »
    Bring the ticket into your local ticketmaster and they will change it, think it costs about 20 euro.
    karaokeman wrote: »
    Hey all.

Just wondering are you allowed to change a 3-day non camping ticket to 3-day camping by bringing it to a local ticketmaster.

I ask because originally me and my friend didn't intend on camping but now I might change my mind.

2 posts up dude

karaokeman wrote: »
    Hey all.

Yeah, you'll have to pay the remainder of the ticket, around €30. But 3 day camping are sold out now, so I don't think you'll be able to get one..

Mr.S wrote: »
    They haven't sold out? I just tried to buy a ticket on ticketmaster and said there where tickets left.

:confused: When I tried it literally 5 minutes ago, it said they weren't available.. :confused:

EDIT: Screenshot

zvE8D.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I'm confused:eek:.

Two different results?

Come on ticketmaster, they are either sold out or not.

Advertisement