Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭me89

karaokeman wrote: »
    I'm confused:eek:.

Two different results?

Come on ticketmaster, they are either sold out or not.

Its not sold out anyway, I was in ticketmaster yesterday and was told there are loads of tickets left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,919 ✭✭✭Grindylow

I received my Oxegen ticket in the post today, bought it from eBay and to me it looks 100% real, but I took a pic of it and crossed out all the important numbers.. would it be safe to upload and someone to see if it looks genuine? :o

There was no name on the side, which worries me! It was paid for in cash according to the ticket though..

30j7ekl.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Looks legit to me! A name is only on the ticket if it was bought with a credit card I think.

Actually, why does it say fri - sun when a 4 day camping ticket is for thursday to sunday/monday ?? :eek: My 4 day tickets always said thursday to sunday I think, or maybe Im remembering wrong.

Tinie wrote: »
    Looks legit to me! A name is only on the ticket if it was bought with a credit card I think.

Actually, why does it say fri - sun when a 4 day camping ticket is for thursday to sunday/monday ?? :eek: My 4 day tickets always said thursday to sunday I think, or maybe Im remembering wrong.

My friends ticket says the same thing and it's a 4 day camping! :)
    Mr.S wrote: »
    Looks grand to me, and yeah if it was paid by cash there is no name written on the side.

Main thing to check for is the silver seal.

Yeah the seal is legit!

Thanks guys. :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Tinie wrote: »

Wait, I see it now, yeah it looks grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭bren2001

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    There was no name on the side, which worries me! It was paid for in cash according to the ticket though..

30j7ekl.jpg

Looks bloody dodgy to me. I wouldn't go in with that :pac:

bren2001 wrote: »
    Looks bloody dodgy to me. I wouldn't go in with that :pac:

:pac: I'll tipex over it on the way in so the stewards can't rob it.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Just heard that myhab have pulled out of Glastonbury. I have one booked for Oxegen and am worried about it now.

Ive emailed them and am waiting to hear back, anyone else booked one for Oxegen? or anyone heard anything about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭deeks

Just saw on the Electric Picnic thread that Myhab have gone into liquidation. I'd contact both Oxegen and Myhab immediately if I were you.

• Advertisement

I heard* Justin Bieber was confirmed..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Noel2k9 wrote: »
    I heard* Justin Bieber was confirmed..

Lol nope, never.

Not a chance:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

karaokeman wrote: »
    Lol nope, never.

Not a chance:p
    Don't tempt fate, it wouldn't surprise me at this point!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭StaticAge11

Green Spheres Line Up announced!!!

Friday 8th July: Leftfield, Calvin Harris, Example, Whipping Boy, Bressie, Her Majesty & The Wolves, The Riptide Movement, Gypsies On The Autobahn and more to be announced.

Saturday 9th July: Brandon Flowers, The Vaccines, Professor Green, The Pretty Reckless, Cashier No.9, Fox Avenue, Evaline, Propaganda DJs.

Sunday 10th July: Primal Scream, Chase & Status, Crystal Castles, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, GROUPLOVE and more to be announced.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

hmm what about SHM on the Friday??? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Green Spheres Line Up announced!!!

Sunday 10th July: Primal Scream, Chase & Status, Crystal Castles, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, Ocean Colour Scene, The Saturdays, GROUPLOVE and more to be announced.
    Hmmm Chase and Status are the penultimate act on the Sunday... hopefully that means they wont be clashing with Pendulum, or are they on at the same time on the main stage? Hopefully they're headlining the second stage!

hmm what about SHM on the Friday???
    They will be on in the Dance arena or the red bull arena or what ever its called this year.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I made this on the Oxegen Forums

http://forums.oxegen.ie/tm.aspx?m=21563

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye and The Vaccines... What are the chances of seeing them all?

Anyone else gonna be affected by the myhab insolvency?

Emailed them last night and this morning and no response yet. If anyone else hears anything, post here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

AM will be on before FF on the main stage anyway, not sure of others.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Foo Fighters, Arctic Monkeys, Beady Eye and The Vaccines... What are the chances of seeing them all?

Well the Vaccines are on the same time on the Green Spheres while AM are on the Main stage . FF/AM/BE you should be able to see them

Hi Guys, Oxegen would like to request fans DO NOT book with MyHab. From UK media reports it appears that MyHab has gone into insolvency - For the 32 purchases made with MyHab please can you make claims/request refunds directly from Myhab (more info on www.oxegen.ie) Oxegen will do everything we can to assist fans

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Well the Vaccines are on the same time on the Green Spheres while AM are on the Main stage . FF/AM/BE you should be able to see them

Are the stage times the same? I thought that Main Stage ran later than Stage 2. Damn nation!

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Oxegen just tweeted that full stage times and breakdowns will be announced early next week,think it's on their FB too.
    Not before time really

Oxegen just tweeted that full stage times and breakdowns will be announced early next week,think it's on their FB too.
    Not before time really

I presume all the new acts will be announced as well on this day or before?

• Registered Users Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

Well that would be the hope anyway,I suppose we'll just havt to watch this space

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Not before time really

Thats fantastic.

Lets just hope we will get new acts to top it all off.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 rockey4215

Leftfield, Brandon Flowers, and Primal Scream headlining Green Spheres. I guess that leaves Deadmau5 to headline the Vodafone Stage on Saturday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,529 ✭✭✭bren2001

Brandon Flowers Saturday night Green Spheres.....that sorts out my conundrum. I had feared he wouldnt headline and I'd be left with a Monkeys Brandon split with a choice of Beady Eye, Paulo and Foo's. Its all worked out nicely tho :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

rockey4215 wrote: »
    Leftfield, Brandon Flowers, and Primal Scream headlining Green Spheres. I guess that leaves Deadmau5 to headline the Vodafone Stage on Saturday?

Dance tent defo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 rockey4215

SantryRed wrote: »
    Dance tent defo.

Bloody Beetroots are headlining the dance arena (or Electric Ballroom, as it's now called) last time I checked. Unless there's some other stage I'm missing out on.

Advertisement