Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Nope people in the Green Site have a special wristband

Yeah, I know:D Point being is if you find a friend you might wanna show them your accommodation:P

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

Are there really loads of scumbag knackers walking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Raging about these clashes this year. Hate it!

Tinie tempah v Example - WHY?
    Strokes v Calvin Harris - Ok, two totally different genres but only bothering me now because the last poster appeared to show the strokes as headlining the VF stage.
    Coldplay v Pendulum.. Christ like why?

Saturday has to be the most 'meh' day ever in oxegen history. I think I'll actually only see foos and professor green for sure, and at a push artic monkeys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭Niallwithaz

Has anybody else downloaded this years app? It isn't working properly for me at all. The event planner is just empty and won't let me add bands. The news and photo gallery won't load or show an error when I try to load them. I was thinking it's just cause I'm on an ipod touch but I'm connected to a good internet connection so that probably isn't it. Is anybody else experiencing these problems with it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

Has anybody else downloaded this years app? It isn't working properly for me at all. The event planner is just empty and won't let me add bands. The news and photo gallery won't load or show an error when I try to load them. I was thinking it's just cause I'm on an ipod touch but I'm connected to a good internet connection so that probably isn't it. Is anybody else experiencing these problems with it?

Whats the app for? iPhone? Or for a pc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Anyone slept in their car at oxegen, im planning on day tripping friday and sunday. wont be able to drive if im ****ed so was planning in sleeping it off in the car. Is it safe etc? any tips?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

ye few lads i know last year there tent got smashed ended up sleepin in cars

funkyflea wrote: »
    Whats the app for? iPhone? Or for a pc?

Iphone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 IWANNADANCE

is there ever any bands around the place no ?? do people not lose them ? my friends have 1 day ticket , i have 4 but surely they cud say they got lost ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

No android app makes me sad panda.

• Advertisement

is there ever any bands around the place no ?? do people not lose them ? my friends have 1 day ticket , i have 4 but surely they cud say they got lost ?

That's a bit dodgy tbh. The security probably get the "I lost it" excuse all the time.

That's a bit dodgy tbh. The security probably get the "I lost it" excuse all the time.

i know how but how can they prove u didn't lose it ??

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭LarryMac

df1985 wrote: »
    Anyone slept in their car at oxegen, im planning on day tripping friday and sunday. wont be able to drive if im ****ed so was planning in sleeping it off in the car. Is it safe etc? any tips?

Always slept in car even when had Camping Tickets. Used to be able to pitch tent beside car in car park a few years back but not really any more. But grand kip in the car (once u'v drank enough!)...

No android app makes me sad panda.
    Yeah same here. I'm after borrowing my sister Ipod touch to check out the app cause I couldn't get it on my android. We're not missing out on much. At least not until they fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

You keep your band on all weekend , your friends might be able to get into campsite at night because so many people leaving the main area they cant check everyone but they wont get back in without a band the next day but they could show their one day ticket and get in i suppose .

They would probably make them go all the way back to the other entrance though just to be pricks.

They can't really. I'm just saying they might be a little skeptical.

You keep your band on all weekend , your friends might be able to get into campsite at night because so many people leaving the main area they cant check everyone but they wont get back in without a band the next day but they could show their one day ticket and get in i suppose .

They would probably make them go all the way back to the other entrance though just to be pricks.

Ya but could they ever get away with stayin the weekend with only a dat ticket ?

They can't really. I'm just saying they might be a little skeptical.

i know lol ... they mite aswel give it a go ... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭oddo

Friday:
    3:40 The Original Rude Boys,
    8:00 Example,
    9:30 Calvin Harris,
    11:30 Swedish House Mafia.

Saturday:
    3:30 Jessie J,
    5:00 Toor door Cinema Club,
    6:30: Bruno Mars,
    8:05 Beady Eye,
    9:40 Arctic Monkeys
    11:05 Deadmau5

Sunday:
    4:15 Kesha,
    5:35 Manic Street Preachers,
    8:25 Beyonce,
    10:25 Coldplay

Happy enough dsiappointed I am missing: Tinie Tempah, Paolo Nutini, Pendulum. Wouldnt of minded seeing The Script, The black eyed peas, The Strokes, Plan B, Brandon Flowers to judge em' live and like some of their stuff. Aw well still really happy with what i'll be going to see. :D

if you dont have a wristband they wont believe you full stop. the wristbands are designed to stay on.some people leave them on for weeks after.they dont just rip off.

• Advertisement

Ya but could they ever get away with stayin the weekend with only a dat ticket ?
    no chance id say

df1985 wrote: »
    if you dont have a wristband they wont believe you full stop. the wristbands are designed to stay on.some people leave them on for weeks after.they dont just rip off.
    My mate still has last years on now , would have had 09s too but it got ripped off him .

My mate still has last years on now , would have had 09s too but it got ripped off him .

ori well u cud make somethin up like u were drunk + some1 ripped it off u or somethin ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

ori well u cud make somethin up like u were drunk + some1 ripped it off u or somethin ??
    And they will tell you hard luck but you are not getting in without one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

How can you prove you had one before it got 'lost'?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Do you really think they will fall for that? Dont be stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

It's not up to them to prove to you that you've lost it; you have to prove to them that you had it in the first place!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

That's why it's always specified that you need to keep your ticket too. Your friends will have neither so no chance

Been looking at the oxegen Facebook. Looks like a number of people have been having the same problems as me with the app. It's disappointing as if it worked properly it'd be really useful.

• Advertisement

does the oxegen website ever bloody work.......

Advertisement