Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 AlanC275

No no no, thats not what I meant. It doesnt ever get quiet for the whole weekend. But when you have a dozen and change cans in ya and have been jumping up and down in the mud for several hours a few knacks making a fool of themselves make no difference to whether you sleep or not.

The point being there's no entertainment at that point so you may as well try and sleep so you enjoy the next day.

There is entertainment will the silent disco not bo on after the main arena closes?

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭aranciata

Propaganda DJs play every night from 1AM to 5AM sure?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

aranciata wrote: »
    Propaganda DJs play every night from 1AM to 5AM sure?

Where?

Where?

I think they used to play the nokia stage bu thats not on the site this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

AlanC275 wrote: »
    I think they used to play the nokia stage bu thats not on the site this year?

Sad news if true, would be a great to go back to the tent, have a few drinks and head off to a Dj set.

• Advertisement

Sad news if true, would be a great to go back to the tent, have a few drinks and head off to a Dj set.

Ye man its what i was lookin forward 2 the most...hopefully atleast the silent disco will b open till late

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭calnand

If you buy your tickets online and are to print them off, can you only print them out once?

you can print it out as many times as want, no limit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭kala85

Where is the park and ride pick up point in Naas for the buses to Oxegen. What times will the concert be over at? How long will it take for the bus to get back to Naas?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

kala85 wrote: »
    Where is the park and ride pick up point in Naas for the buses to Oxegen. What times will the concert be over at? How long will it take for the bus to get back to Naas?

I also request the same information.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

Revised timetable, lazy ass effort at rearranging after Jessie j pulling out

270803_10150305577355260_65633730259_9598895_3143340_n.jpg
    Eh.... why is Amanda Brunker opening the vodafone stage on the saturday? What is she going to do like?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Shando316

Ticket arrived in the post this morning, panic over!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Eh.... why is Amanda Brunker opening the vodafone stage on the saturday? What is she going to do like?

She'll be selling ye all sofas.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

karaokeman wrote: »
    I also request the same information.

This was at Goffs last year, exit 9 off the N7. However I cant see any information on it at all for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

AlanC275 wrote: »
    Ye man its what i was lookin forward 2 the most...hopefully atleast the silent disco will b open till late

The site map on the Oxegen website shows the "Ox Box" Stage in the middle of the blue campsite. Surely this is the same as the Nokia/X-Box stage of previous years??????

http://www.oxegen.ie/site-map/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Amanda Brunker o_O

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭thesultan

Going Saturday. Will we need the wellies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

ye oxo meant to be full of wetsers this yr...wellies essential coz floor will be damp with the wetness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Blink182rock

thesultan wrote: »
    Going Saturday. Will we need the wellies?

common sense would answer this question

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

This post has been deleted.

this is answered on the oxegen website.
    there's a thing called Google/Google Maps which tells you the location of places like Goffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭D1976

Great deals in Lidl for the festivals, bought fleece lined wellies last night for €12.99. Plus 24 cans of Tuborg for €20

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=12432

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

D1976 wrote: »
    Great deals in Lidl for the festivals, bought fleece lined wellies last night for €12.99. Plus 24 cans of Tuborg for €20

Heino Deals, DELISH!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone know if Blue parking passes are still available?

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

Just a hint to any festival goers. Last year there was a free bus service to Naas. I used it to head into town in the morning - was great for getting cheap food and using some non festival toilets :P

Anyone know if Blue parking passes are still available?

They're still on ticketmaster, but I'd go to a ticket outlet to buy it to make sure you have it in time as they have to be posted out if you buy online.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

seeing as we're on about good deals for the festival, a two litre bottle of hawksridge cider in any asda up north is £1.48, very drinkable too! worth a look if possible..

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

Is it true if you buy a ticket on the day it's slightly discounted?

Tenks wrote: »
    Is it true if you buy a ticket on the day it's slightly discounted?

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭TopOfTheRight

D1976 wrote: »

Great deal on Bulmers Pear there - Not a beverage i would recommend for festival-goers though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭Tenks

maximoose wrote: »
    No.
    Yeah didn't think so. Coulda swore I heard people say they did last year though. Oh well back to patrolling Gumtree. :o

Advertisement