Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oxegen 2011 discussion *NO TICKET SALES/REQUESTS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

D1976 wrote: »
    Great deals in Lidl for the festivals, bought fleece lined wellies last night for €12.99. Plus 24 cans of Tuborg for €20

http://www.lidl.ie/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_ie/hs.xsl/offerdate.htm?offerdate=12432

Nice one! Flying into Dublin in the morning, hopefully there'll be decent shtuff left by mid-afternoon!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

Molloys Offering:

image.php?section=signup&fp=gs0WyVFofRg_pi5vzLViKw..&type=main_image&time=1309815337

• Registered Users Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

connundrum wrote: »
    Molloys Offering:

image.php?section=signup&fp=gs0WyVFofRg_pi5vzLViKw..&type=main_image&time=1309815337

Lots of glass in the ad, unless you decant it I suppose.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Wonder how far a bottle of Smirnoff, Captains and 2 crates of Heino will get me... Hmm... *Thinking Cap*

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Wonder how far a bottle of Smirnoff, Captains and 2 crates of Heino will get me... Hmm... *Thinking Cap*

If you mean Create as in bottles, you have to put them into plastic bottles. Better of with cans, and putting the spirits into a plastic bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Cormo87

Have a day ticket, usually go for the whole weekend but can't this year as I have an exam, but I was wondering can you bring in cans with you on a day ticket?? Or will they be taken off you

• Registered Users Posts: 3,599 ✭✭✭sashafierce

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Dicksboro_man

Life of Brain being played everyday? I'll be there for every showing :P

• Registered Users Posts: 21 tzer

Anyone know of a bus going up for the Saturday from Sligo/south Donegal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Fiona44

Does anyone know if you have a camping ticket but wont be camping can you get in through the main entrance or would you have to go through one of the campsites?

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭Ouravit

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE PARKING ????
    I HEARD TICKETS FOR CAR PARK ARE SOLD OUT..... WHATS THE DEAL IF YOU LAND DOWN WITHOUT A CAR PARK TICKET HUH ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

Bit the bullet and bought a 3 day no camping ticket. gonna sleep in the car, and have all my stuff secure with me in it. can meet people i know inside and daytrippers i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

BALLS!!!

Ticketmaster has no carpark tickets left. Has anyone any advice??

(walk, fly, get dropped off are not options tbh)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Fiona44 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if you have a camping ticket but wont be camping can you get in through the main entrance or would you have to go through one of the campsites?

You can go in through the Main Entrance with a camping ticket (or the 'camping' wristband you exchange it for).

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

For anyone who doesnt have a car parking ticket just park at the park and ride at Goffs for free and plus it will be easier to get out monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭rebel without a clue

can we just pitch our tents anywhere or will there be stewarts telling people where to pitch? i need to be at the edge or near the outside.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ressa

Anyone know of somewhere I could rent one of those 70's volkswagen campers for the weekend?Dont feel like sleeping in a tent this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

ressa wrote: »
    Anyone know of somewhere I could rent one of those 70's volkswagen campers for the weekend?Dont feel like sleeping in a tent this year.

Nobody with a T1 or T2 will rent it to you, far too valuable(especially splitties).

• Registered Users Posts: 14,571 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

can we just pitch our tents anywhere or will there be stewarts telling people where to pitch? i need to be at the edge or near the outside.

you can pitch it anywhere that isn't designated for walking

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

connundrum wrote: »
    BALLS!!!

Ticketmaster has no carpark tickets left. Has anyone any advice??

(walk, fly, get dropped off are not options tbh)
    Not sure man, you can get dropped off just outside the carpark, but if you have to park somewhere, you will have to try Goffs or Naas. Or else get looking tonight online for someone selling parking tickets. Try ebay, adverts, done deal, buy and sell etc. but its a bit late now in fairness.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭duffman85

I'd say all the campervan tickets(€60) are gone at this stage, so you could be out of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭O'Doodle

Can't wait to see Two Door Cinema Club!! Absolutely pumping!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Jetlag

Try Retrocamper.ie
    We rented a 70's camper from them a few weeks ago for no place like dome,
    best nights sleep we ever had at a festival and was great to be able to cook breakfast in the morning too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Tinie wrote: »
    Not sure man, you can get dropped off just outside the carpark,

Is it handier to get dropped off there or at Goffs and get the shuttle bus in?

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

I won tickets recently. So did my friends. For some reason their tickets were 4 day camping tickets and mine were 3 day. So now I have to go down a day later on the Friday.

Is there anyway of upgrading them on Ticketmaster or anything like that?

Any ideas?

Can I pay 20 euro at gates on the Thursday to get in with my 3 day ticket?

Would they let me in just before midnight on the Friday?

Thanks wink.gif

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

baz2009 wrote: »
    Is it handier to get dropped off there or at Goffs and get the shuttle bus in?
    It depends really, are you bringing lots of beer and gear with you? If your not bringing THAT much with you, then getting dropped off is probably handier, as there will be good 10-15 minute walk from drop off point to entrance. Im not sure if its free to park at Goffs for the weekend though or if theres a daily charge, can anyone clear that up?

Are ALL the parking tickets sold out though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ressa

Jetlag wrote: »
    Try Retrocamper.ie
    We rented a 70's camper from them a few weeks ago for no place like dome,
    best nights sleep we ever had at a festival and was great to be able to cook breakfast in the morning too.

Cheers Jetlag I will give them a shout.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

Mr.S wrote: »
    If you go to a ticketmaster outlet (they have one at oxegen too) you just hand up your 3 day ticket and pay the difference and get a 4 day ticket:)

Wow is that for definate?
    And my guess is that the difference is 20 euro? Am I right?

Thankss!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Tinie wrote: »
    It depends really, are you bringing lots of beer and gear with you? If your not bringing THAT much with you, then getting dropped off is probably handier, as there will be good 10-15 minute walk from drop off point to entrance. Im not sure if its free to park at Goffs for the weekend though or if theres a daily charge, can anyone clear that up?

Are ALL the parking tickets sold out though?

Will probably get dropped at Goffs then!

Not looking forward to the queue to get in. Would it generally be long around half 12 on the Thursday morning?

Advertisement