Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lidl staff!

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Realy interesting to see consumer reviews about Lidl staff especially in Waterford Area. Please leave a few words about them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

savaleksa wrote: »
    Realy interesting to see consumer reviews about Lidl staff especially in Waterford Area. Please leave a few words about them.

Do you work for Lidl, smells like an unannounced customer survey to me??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Here's a bit of feedback for you, will you clean your trolleys, manky dirty.
    I'm afraid to sit my child in the trolley with the mouldy crap in them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

I use the three stores in the Dublin 15 area and I find the staff excellent and very polite.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 savaleksa

No! I'm not working for Lidl. Had some problems with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

savaleksa wrote: »
    No! I'm not working for Lidl. Had some problems with them.

Then tell us about it...share and share alike

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 savaleksa

I was in Lidl last week and see how one of the manager or supervisor (absolutely impudent person) was talking to one of the shop assistant . If I will be that shop assistant I would kill this supervisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I don't see any Consumer Issue here. Thread closed.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement