Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilemma: What to buy your partner for 1 year anniversary ???

Options
  • 04-11-2010 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi all

Its coming up to mine and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary and im completely stuck for ideas of what is appropriate to buy him !!!!!!!!

Any suggestions are warmly welcome.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Joebits

FayeRayRay wrote: »
    Hi all

Its coming up to mine and my boyfriends 1 year anniversary and im completely stuck for ideas of what is appropriate to buy him !!!!!!!!

Any suggestions are warmly welcome.

Thanks

You buy a weekend away. Even a 1 nights stay in a GOOD hotel.
    That way, you both benefit and its fun! Maybe throw in some spa treatment the night you get there!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,471 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Joebits wrote: »
    You buy a weekend away. Even a 1 nights stay in a GOOD hotel.
    That way, you both benefit and its fun! Maybe throw in some spa treatment the night you get there!

Yeah great idea Joebits. We went to Breaffy House for weekend few years back for our 2nd anniversary. Booked a couple of spa treatments which we both enjoyed and had a great lazy chilled out time!

Advertisement