Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Question about 100% Completed games & DLC

• 04-11-2010 12:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

hi hi

When you have gotten the full 1000 point out of a game and it appears on your completed games tab on the dash, does it disappear from there if DLC achievements are released??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭mcgooch

no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Yes if you booth the game back up. I've got the original 1000 in RDR but because of dlc it's no longer there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Cheers Rizzla.

I knew it, I was playing a bit of Toy Soldiers that I had previously got the 100% in and because of the new DLC it was removed.

I wasn't sure if it was because I purchased the DLC, or just booted the game up.

Its getting harder to 100% games now as DLC is coming out so soon after the games are released with new achievements.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭Adamcp898

CKWPORT wrote: »
    Cheers Rizzla.

I knew it, I was playing a bit of Toy Soldiers that I had previously got the 100% in and because of the new DLC it was removed.

I wasn't sure if it was because I purchased the DLC, or just booted the game up.

Its getting harder to 100% games now as DLC is coming out so soon after the games are released with new achievements.

Yup makes it very hard to 1000/1000 games now if you don't have the time to play 24/7

Advertisement