Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Finn's package arrived! Well I have a note from the post office so going to pick it up in the morning. :D

Also, the stuff I ordered arrived and is now nicely packed and wrapped and ready to go priority post first thing in the morning thank god!

AJ I will PM you tomorrow once I have sent off my package just to confirm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

I know who I have! I had suspicions but I think I now know for definite ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Blogger50 wrote: »
    AJ I will PM you tomorrow once I have sent off my package just to confirm.

All delayed packages *should* be gone out by tomorrow ;)

Since we're posting pics -

This little lady was almost included but I decided it wouldn't be fair on the poor Boardsie that got stuck with her, this has been confirmed by the amount of trouble some have had and the thought put in by a lot of you to get something special. I'll make it up to her, I know the things she likes best anyway ;)

picture.php?albumid=1088&pictureid=6807

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

I got the present! I got the present!! Nowwww roll on 22nd December! What time?!!

Cant wait! I didnt tell him about it but I think he knows!!!

I think I know who send me the present but will wait awhile.
    I hope the person I gave the present will like it!

• Advertisement

The Paws wrote: »
    I got the present! I got the present!! Nowwww roll on 22nd December! What time?!!

I expect the thread to be very busy all day on the 22nd :D Wouldn't be fair to name a time as people have different commitments etc. Not in the middle of the night though, after normal getting up time! Anyone who posts pics of their pressie at 12:01am is a cheater :p

All delayed packages *should* be gone out by tomorrow ;)

All of the delayed packages will be sent tomorrow :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 709 ✭✭✭belongtojazz

Think I've just figured out who I got a pressie for (based on some of the pics... well I think so) I've had a note from the post office so am sending my Dad off to the sorting office tomorrow grumbling "you're a bl00dy mad woman, secret santa for the dog" under his breath :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I got mine today!!!!!

But the postman tried to stuff it through the letterbox and some of the paper is ripped....

MUST

NOT

LOOK.....

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

Think I've just figured out who I got a pressie for (based on some of the pics... well I think so) I've had a note from the post office so am sending my Dad off to the sorting office tomorrow grumbling "you're a bl00dy mad woman, secret santa for the dog" under his breath :D

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Every time I tell someone that me and my lab are doing an animal secret santa they look at me like I'm crazy.

I just hope my dog doesn't eat the wrapping off hers before the 22nd.........;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

I One of my pets got one! :) Its a big one too, she was leaping at it :) Roll on the 22nd - brightened my day after a bloody awful day!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

All:)four:)of:)ours:)are:)here:)now!!!!!
    Just going to give AJ the thumbs up - when I stop smiling:):):):):)

This is great seeing it all come together! Only 8 out of 27 left to arrive, unless I've missed something, in which case it's less :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

This is great seeing it all come together! Only 8 out of 27 left to arrive, unless I've missed something, in which case it's less :D

Phew! Even the inclement weather couldn't spoil our secret santa.

All of the delayed packages will be sent tomorrow :D

Thats great. Hopefully in a couple of days you can relax after all your organising! :D

Am really enjoying this!

My dad is staying with us at the moment after a very bad fall and when I was wrapping everything and explaining it to him he looked at me like I had ten heads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Got the second parcel yesterday so Im all set!:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Everything is here now. Safely under the tree. Waiting. until the 22nd.

I got mine! Or should I say Finn got hers! :D Thankfully got mine posted today as well! Phew! :)

If anyone has sent packages with the present and card inside and it's safe to open the 'outside layer', PM me and I'll pass on the info. I'm sure they'll look prettier under their trees and the person can read their card. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

If the cards are anything to go by I have great expectations for the pressies :D

My husband has gone from thinking I'm mad to being like the devil in my ear telling me that nobody will know if I open them early. :eek: I promise I wont.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

If anyone has sent packages with the present and card inside and it's safe to open the 'outside layer', PM me and I'll pass on the info. I'm sure they'll look prettier under their trees and the person can read their card. :)

I didn't even think, just opened the brown packaging and the pressie was wrapped up inside!

TillyGirl wrote: »
    I didn't even think, just opened the brown packaging and the pressie was wrapped up inside!

It would't cost me a thought to do the same, with any package that arrived :p

Whispered wrote: »
    If the cards are anything to go by I have great expectations for the pressies :D

My husband has gone from thinking I'm mad to being like the devil in my ear telling me that nobody will know if I open them early. :eek: I promise I wont.

How do you know he hasn't opened them himself and re-wrapped them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

DSC_0143.jpg

Rosie waiting patiently :D

antomagoo wrote: »
    Rosie waiting patiently :D

She doesn't look very happy about it! :pac: Maybe it's just because I can't see her ears.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭antomagoo

Shes not happy about wearing a hat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭sambuka41

Woo hoo i got mine today!! Didnt think the postman would be around on a sunday!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭duracell_bunny

Roll on the 22nd. I had to move mine/Bailey's from under the tree as every time I turned my back she started to unwrap it.

(oops I think I just gave myself away there!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Still no sign of mine Beanies!:p:o

Ah well i s'pose it gives me less time staring at it under the xmas tree wondering what it is!

• Advertisement

It should be with you in a day or 2 anniehoo :) Just the last 5 to go now!

So far the longest it has taken for 1 to arrive is 2 weeks, it arrived today with the paper torn but intact so it's been on a little adventure :P With the last ones gone out on Friday they have 12 days to make it in time, but I really hope they all arrive by end of this week or I'll have a heart attack :(!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement