Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Finals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

I have just realised ive signed the card with my name :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭i-digress

WE GOT OUR PRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Ahem...I mean...Roxie's present ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Beanie got his!!!!!!Wooohoo!! :D 3 individually wrapped presents and a lovely card "hope you get loads of turkey for your xmas dins" awwww!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

anniehoo wrote: »
    Beanie got his!!!!!!Wooohoo!! :D 3 individually wrapped presents and a lovely card "hope you get loads of turkey for your xmas dins" awwww!

Funny I had my money on either Beanie or Poppy being last, but obviously not because she got her's too :D:D It has 2 little bells on the ribbon :)

• Advertisement

Only 2 to go now!!

Roxie got a cute and very mysterious card with hers. I can't wait to find out who sent it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭tazwaz

hi guys...oscars pressies have arrived...:D:D i (he) am soooo excited....roll on the 22nd...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 298 ✭✭Blogger50

Is that everyone now AJ? Just wondering because I really I want to make sure that my furry friend got the ones I sent :D

Panicking because I was late posting mine:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Got mine ... I think! Have the black lung here so avoiding going out in a desperate attempt to recover, but had it delivered to my gf's workplace. She says it rattles and is all packaged up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭Shamanic

I popped 13's under the tree the other night and everytime I've came home she's been sitting on top of it!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Black lung? What in God's name is that??!! It certainly does not sound too pleasant! Poor you - I hope you get better for Secret Santa on the 22nd - which is the "real" Christmas for all of us:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

I'm getting worried now, my secret santa hasn't thumbs up-d to say they got theirs yet, what do we do if parcels get lost in the post?

Shazanne wrote: »
    Black lung? What in God's name is that??!! It certainly does not sound too pleasant! Poor you - I hope you get better for Secret Santa on the 22nd - which is the "real" Christmas for all of us:D:D

Heh heh black lung is a chesty cough/man-flu type sickness ;)

Thanks for the well wishes :)

tommy21 wrote: »
    Got mine ... I think! Have the black lung here so avoiding going out in a desperate attempt to recover, but had it delivered to my gf's workplace. She says it rattles and is all packaged up :)

This is last one ;) <ETA As in, if it is the pressie as he suspects, all have arrived safely :)> Sorry!! I haven't been online today as this is the only ice and snow free day we have had so I was rushing about all day finishing my 'other' shopping! It's snowing again now :rolleyes:

All the stockings hanging off my mantle waiting for 22nd of December!

(well except for the baby, she has to wait for santa!)

68170_1762593745155_1248425215_31974196_1286514_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Beautiful! Where did you get them? I was looking for a small one for the dog and 2 cats, but the only ones I can find are giant ones with santas etc. :rolleyes:

Looks so cosy. I hate seeing pics of other boardsies houses - makes me look around and crinkle my nose at my teeny tiny sitting room. :pac:

I had the same problem as you, couldnt find anything but huge stockings so ended up making them!

I think the photo must make my sitting room look bigger than it is cos it's 1 of the 2 rooms I have downstairs :D Old fishermen's cottages are far from big!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Aw, that is too cute, Toomanydogs!

I caught little handmade mittens for us, matching ones for the dogs, one for me and one for himself.

Can't wait to open the pressie. Haven't left it under the tree for fear the boys will figure out its for them and try open it!

kildareash wrote: »
    Aw, that is too cute, Toomanydogs!

I caught little handmade mittens for us, matching ones for the dogs, one for me and one for himself.

Can't wait to open the pressie. Haven't left it under the tree for fear the boys will figure out its for them and try open it!

Ha,ha, there are no presents under my tree for fear they will be opened between the impatient 4 yr old and the paper shredding dog! :p

• Advertisement

This is last one ;) <ETA As in, if it is the pressie as he suspects, all have arrived safely :)> Sorry!! I haven't been online today as this is the only ice and snow free day we have had so I was rushing about all day finishing my 'other' shopping! It's snowing again now :rolleyes:

Still too sick to go get it, but on the mend so tomorrow anyway - all order stuff I ordered has come so this must be it!

All the stockings hanging off my mantle waiting for 22nd of December!

(well except for the baby, she has to wait for santa!)

68170_1762593745155_1248425215_31974196_1286514_n.jpg

That brill, straight out of a Hallmark Card - I hope some of those belong to family members, or else you really do have too many dogs!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

wooohhoooo! cant wait for 22nd of December!!

where did you get the green deers thingy? love those.

how many dogs can a person can own (presumely they are well kept)? I have one...cant imagine my life without him! When I came home today after a long cold day doing my college stuff today and when I opened the front door...there he was!:)

:D it took me a while to try to "walk" (with him between my legs) along the hallway to put my coat away!!

tommy21 wrote: »
    That brill, straight out of a Hallmark Card - I hope some of those belong to family members, or else you really do have too many dogs!

:o The 6 red stockings belong to my dogs... and the 1 pink one is for my baby!! So yes, entirely too many dogs, hence the username :D

@The Paws, yep they're well kept, there's more dog beds in my house than places for us humans to sit, they get out through the fields or to the beach at least once a day, agility training or competitions at the weekends, fed raw chicken in the evening and then sleep it off in front of the fire. I think I'll come back as a dog in my next life!

Roxie is getting impatient...

139925.jpg

'What do you mean I can't open it yet?'

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Can we open the gifts at midnight on Tuesday?

I expect the thread to be very busy all day on the 22nd :D Wouldn't be fair to name a time as people have different commitments etc. Not in the middle of the night though, after normal getting up time! Anyone who posts pics of their pressie at 12:01am is a cheater :p
    kildareash wrote: »
    Can we open the gifts at midnight on Tuesday?

Ha, ha, nice try :p You even thanked the above post :pac:

Ha, ha, nice try :p You even thanked the above post :pac:

I think it all depends on your interpretation of 'normal getting up time' :D

i-digress wrote: »
    I think it all depends on your interpretation of 'normal getting up time' :D

Still being up from the day before doesn't count! You have to have been in bed to 'get up'. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

I wish I had taken part. :(
    Hope this will be an annual thing from now on! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement